Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I fucking hate designer clothes culture

IncelWithNoLuck

IncelWithNoLuck

Banned
-
NT popular normies and foids think you are weird if you don’t spend over €100 on random shirts just because it has some retarded badge on it, these “people” can barely be considered people. They are nothing but mindless cattle who believe that if you don’t have 60 IQ you are a loser.

i buy whatever clothes i like and dont give a shit about the price tag

I wear clothing!

i used to try to fit in by wearing expensive clothes

I wanna fuck a good who's wearing designer clothes and cum all over them and ruin them

ngl nice fashion is attractive tho. but designer labels is silly and cringe

I have been wearing the same cheap black cargos, black shoes, black shirt and coats for 5+ years kek.

yeah i agree that's why i only shop in the market because it has old , cheap and cool clothes .

I've never understood why anyone pays over 100€ for clothes

Buying nice clothes is jestermaxxing

I always wear a black t shirt and black sweat pants and a Gadsden flag black hat with sull and crossbones that says liberty or death don't tread on me on the front and sic semper tyrannis on the back
I feel like such a freikorpz dude

I always wear a black t shirt and black sweat pants and a Gadsden flag black hat with sull and crossbones that says liberty or death don't tread on me on the front and sic semper tyrannis on the back
Be honest, are you over weight and own a pair of crocks shoes or sandals and socks?

20220828 230000

This balenciaga hoody is only 1300 euros :feelsLSD:

i buy whatever clothes i like and dont give a shit about the price tag
I mean yeah you're rich so it shouldn't matter

You'll hate me for it, but I have bought fake designer clothing from China before, just to be considered more normal and also to flex on normies and foids.

I think when people see something they know, like a specific brand, and when people see something that indicates that the person owning the said thing is wealthy, they think of you as less of a weirdo. I think I would be considered more creepy if I just wore plain non-branded clothes.

Weirdly, wearing those things kind of makes me feel a little more confident too. I think it's the thought that people might be envying me that gives me this boost, but I don't know for sure. I enjoy the idea of a foid or normie thinking "how does this fat pos have the money to wear this?".

Be honest, are you over weight and own a pair of crocks shoes or sandals and socks?
I can't wear crocs or sandals or combat boots just basketball[UWSL] shoes with my ankle braces that's because I'm a crippled pervert [/UWSL]
[UWSL] When[/UWSL][UWSL]I I was in the Phillipines I would never wear underwear in the bars[/UWSL]
[UWSL] same for when I'd go to the strip club here[/UWSL]
[UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL]I like captain sweatpants from the show tbbt[/UWSL]
[UWSL][/UWSL]

zoomer fashion looks like some shit a hobo would wear :lul:

Everything related to fashion and trend of any kind is giga bullshit

NT popular normies and foids think you are weird if you don’t spend over €100 on random shirts just because it has some retarded badge on it, these “people” can barely be considered people. They are nothing but mindless cattle who believe that if you don’t have 60 IQ you are a loser.
I have nothing to add.

Same I shop at places like Ross and thrift stores or just buy plain polo shirts and black long sleeve shirts on Amazon. Pretty much all I wear. Most "designer" clothes I have are just a jean jacket

I wear a black t shirt and cargo shorts

It's funny when trendies or hipsters dress homeless I was living in a shelter and would go to a co op in a more yuppie neighborhood and they all dressed in clean quasi bum clothes

the problem is fashion does not guarantee seuxal success. It would be better if you bought a pair of Guccis and were entitled to a cocksucking from a Miami ho

Regardless of pricetag, no piece of clothing could ever compensate for subhuman body.

My dad bought me a Tommy Hilfiger T-shirt, still no girls want to be with me.

no clothes for non nt @Zer0/∞