Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I FUCKING HATE CANKER SORE

MiSKiRaT

MiSKiRaT

OV3RSTRESS3D
★★★★★
I FUCKING HATE EVOLUTION FOR FORCING ME TO LIVE WITH THIS SHITTY GENETIC MUTATION I HAVE ORTHODONTICS AND IT FUCKING HURTS WHEN I EAT OR CHEW ANYTHING OR TALK I HAVE ONE IN MY FUCKING THROAT IT FUCKING STINGS LIKE HELL THESE FUCKING RED CIRCLY LITTLE NIGGERS HAS CAUSED ME TO LOSE A LOT OF WEIGHT IM NOW AT 48 KILOGRAMS JFL AT THIS NIGGER WORLD FOR GIVING ME SHIT GENETICS FOR NO REASON FUCK THE NIGGER WHO PASSED THESE RETARDED DEFORMED SUBHUMAN GENES ON ME FUCK NATURE FUCK GENES FUCK LUCK DIE NATURE DIE :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I understand your pain man and for this reason I will never miss my braces. Constant mouth ulcers, that pain that doesn't go away for 3/4 days when the dentist tightens the braces once a month, the fucking rubber bands, etc. So happy when after 3 fucking years I had them removed.

Yeah nature is not fair

I understand your pain man and for this reason I will never miss my braces. Constant mouth ulcers, that pain that doesn't go away for 3/4 days when the dentist tightens the braces once a month, the fucking rubber bands, etc. So happy when after 3 fucking years I had them removed.
YOU'RE SO FUCKING LUCKY THIS IS GONNA BE THE WORST PERIOD OF MY LIFE IM JUST 5 MONTHS IN AND I GOT 2 YEARS LEFT THERES 3 FUCKING CANKER SORE NIGGERS IN MY MOUTH I CANT CHEW TOO HARD OR IT'LL BLEED :lasereyes: :reeeeee:
Yeah nature is not fair
I WAS BORN WITH A CROOKED NOSE AND CROOKED TEETH I HAD TO GET ORTHODONTICS BECAUSE FUCK NATURES GENETIC RULES, I GOT BULLIED FOR HAVING CROOKED TEETH AND NOSE MY PARENTS WERE POOR AND THEY HAD TO WAIT UNTIL IM 21 TO FIX MY FUCKED UP TEETH HIGHSCHOOL WAS LITERALLY THE HARDEST PERIOD OF MY LIFE I'VE BEEN TREATED LIKE SHIT BY KIDS AND TEENAGERS I'VE GROWN TO HATE EVERY FUCKING CHILD AND GEN Z FAGGOT TO DEATH I GOT TORMENTED BY HAVING SHIT GENETICS THE MOMENT I START TO IMPROVE MY TEETH THESE CIRCLY RED NIGGERS POP OUT EVERY DAY I NEVER SPENT A DAY WITHOUT THESE FUCKSORES FILLING MY MOUTH I SWEAR I ONCE TRIED TO SLICE ONE OFF AND IT ENDED UP BLEEDING EVERYWHERE FUCK WISH IT JSUT FUCKING STOPS ITS DRIVING ME INTO MADNESS :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

How long have they been there?

Is it really that bad? I need to get braces for my misaligned jaw/bite

Y E A R S

I RARELY EVER CATCH A FUCKING BREAK FROM THIS GENETIC DEFORMED MUTATION
Have u tried going to the doctor? But it is kind of useless since canker sores shouldn't last for more than a month.