Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I fucking hate being short

S

sufferer

Greycel
Today I decided to go out with my friend because I got bored of rotting in my bed. And while I was walking midtown there was a woman with her female friend and daughter in front of me. It was at this point when we saw this giant dude that was at least 7 foot or maybe a few inches shorter and this woman starts begging this dude to take a photo with her with no shame and this giant guy that was almost twice my height (im 5”5) just said no and kept walking but he was smiling tho and she kept asking him but he walked away and I looked at him again and I saw how big this guy is compared to normal people ( I live in a short country the average height here is maybe like 165-170 cm) he made everyone look at him just because of how tall he is and I heard this woman say to her friend “oh look how tall he is compared to the guys around him!” and when I looked at her I can see in her eyes that she was fantasizing about his dick being inside her, that guy must by happy with all the attention he’s getting just by existing. After I saw that my whole day was ruined and I realised who I am. This shit is unfair

Trust me, it doesn't get better at 175cm. If you're not 180cm+ in both the west and my home country it's ovER.

Today I decided to go out with my friend because I got bored of rotting in my bed. And while I was walking midtown there was a woman with her female friend and daughter in front of me. It was at this point when we saw this giant dude that was at least 7 foot or maybe a few inches shorter and this woman starts begging this dude to take a photo with her with no shame and this giant guy that was almost twice my height (im 5”5) just said no and kept walking but he was smiling tho and she kept asking him but he walked away and I looked at him again and I saw how big this guy is compared to normal people ( I live in a short country the average height here is maybe like 165-170 cm) he made everyone look at him just because of how tall he is and I heard this woman say to her friend “oh look how tall he is compared to the guys around him!” and when I looked at her I can see in her eyes that she was fantasizing about his dick being inside her, that guy must by happy with all the attention he’s getting just by existing. After I saw that my whole day was ruined and I realised who I am. This shit is unfair
Fucking brutal. Where are you from?

I also hate being a manlet and inferior to most men and all foids but what i can do? NOTHING

I mean... a 4ft tall midget would probably also be stopped and asked to have photos taken. 7ft is an insane height and many 7 footers have severe disabilities. 6'6 to 6'9 is gigachad height, 7ft+ is hit and miss. Obvs better to have gigantism and its side-effects than dwarfism though.

same I'm 5'5 an most of the kids I work with are the same height as me

That´s why I will undergo Leg Lengthening surgery in April, to go from 5´9 to 5´11.
makes the world less brutal for me

same I'm 5'5 an most of the kids I work with are the same height as me
What about the high schoolers? Around here I get height mogged if I walk past the school gates at home time, it's nuts there being so many high schoolers over 6ft it's like their parents are exiting the gates with them but no it's the actual students.

That´s why I will undergo Leg Lengthening surgery in April, to go from 5´9 to 5´11.
Spending $100k to break your legs just to gain 2" and still be under 6ft is peak retardation.

Spending $100k to break your legs just to gain 2" and still be under 6ft is peak retardation.
Well, You must understand that I am not retarded. Also, I cannot cancel it anymore since multiple interviews are already done, measurements and also where I live insurance covers Partially.
they will stretch the bone roughly 1mm (maybe a bit less) per day.
You wont have permanent metal plates in your bone

I also want a girlfriend bro, I think everyone here.
I am fucking crying every night cause i have no girlfriend and dating life. I have been in social isolation since 2021, every bit helps

Cries in 5'7. Fuck this shit man, nothing more rage inducing than foid reactions to tallfags.

I also want a girlfriend bro, I think everyone here.
I am fucking crying every night cause i have no girlfriend and dating life. I have been in social isolation since 2021, every bit helps
2" of height is not why you're an incel jfl.

FUCKIJG I WANT TO BE 8 FT THIS IS BULLSHIT KM 5’4 WTF THIS IS WHY IM 23 NEVER HAD GF OR UNPAID SEX I HATE EVERY SLUT WHORE AND EVERY USER ON THIS FORUM

It's so over for us subhuman manlets. Being short is a death sentence for dating

I also hate being a manlet and inferior to most men and all foids but what i can do? NOTHING
That’s the worst part about it. That you will live a whole life of misery just because you’re short and you can’t do anything about it

Cries in 5'7. Fuck this shit man, nothing more rage inducing than foid reactions to tallfags.
Yes that shit ruined my whole week after I saw it and I will probably keep thinking about it for a long time

NO! You’ll be a cripple for the rest of your life! Its a 100% chance botched surgery.

I hate living as a manlet. All men and women under 5'10 should be sterilized for the sanity of all future potential turbomanlets.

I hate living as a manlet. All men and women under 5'10 should be sterilized for the sanity of all future potential turbomanlets.
Hypergamy will do the work, most manlets won't be able to breed and more tall genes will be passed onto the next generation.
This is unironically how the netherlands became the tallest country in the world (they were the shortest in the 19th century).

Hypergamy will do the work, most manlets won't be able to breed and more tall genes will be passed onto the next generation.
This is unironically how the netherlands became the tallest country in the world (they were the shortest in the 19th century).
Should sterilize them now so future incels won't be born and have to suffer. Abortions are cucked too so that's the only solution.

Should sterilize them now so future incels won't be born and have to suffer. Abortions are cucked too so that's the only solution.
Not realistic tho.
Ideal would be gene editing to suppress manlet genes (and ugly genes too).

I'm 5'3 and live in a tall country so basically I get mogged by everyone even 12 year old kids

All men and women under 5'10 should be sterilized for the sanity of all future potential turbomanlets.
No its not father's fault for being short, it's their mother's. The height of child depends 90% on mother not father. So genociding all foids below 5'8 will increase average height of humans massively.

No its not father's fault for being short, it's their mother's. The height of child depends 90% on mother not father. So genociding all foids below 5'8 will increase average height of humans massively.
Great sugestion. I am sure that all men will want to kill their mothers and sisters.

Great sugestion. I am sure that all men will want to kill their mothers and sisters.
100%, woman repeat this cycle
short-son-short-mom-tall-dad-v0-4ly6p279af0c1.jpg

Brutal, im 164 in germany. Average foid here is two inches taller than me. Im barely considered human here...

I am Manlet plus bald and diabetic

Brutal, im 164 in germany. Average foid here is two inches taller than me. Im barely considered human here...
absolutely over. im similar height also germoney and i get mogged by everyone. the only people that dont mog me are shitskins and other foreigners but their women are gatekept so hard its impossible.

Must be brutal. Heard worst about german foids.

5'11 can easily larp as 6ft, most 5'11 dudes do just that. Doing it at 5'9 is not gonna work.