Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I fucking hate being retarded in social circle.

ThickBoi

ThickBoi

Officer
★★★★★
Since I have speech apraxia and I spent my whole time being alone at my house from preschool to middle school, I have problems forming conversations in a group. When I speak your hear wierd mumbling and some other shit. Some people fucking mock me for it. For some reason it sounds like a heavy accent so they make jokes about me. I get it, it’s just a joke and it’s kind of funny, but when you keep repeating over and over again it’s annoying as hell. I overheard people talking on how retarded I am behind my back. I don’t know what to do about it but I guess I have to “be more social bro” “just go out and meet new people”

This is my social circle.

Trio

Same bro. Severe social anxiety here. My whole body/arms/legs/head shake when having to talk to others. My voice is incoherent mumbling. Have no idea what to say. Just be more social social bro, it's easy! :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I have a very monotone and deep voice so everyone always says i'm depressing to talk to but I hate socializing anyway so it doesn't really bother me.

I hate socializing anyway so it doesn't really bother me.
Don’t lie. Isolation is harmful. Having a social life is in the pyramid of needs right below food, water and air.

Don’t lie. Isolation is harmful. Having a social life is in the pyramid of needs right below food, water and air.

That may be so but it doesn't change the fact that it is not something I enjoy doing.

I just don't connect with normies.

It's over for speechcels

>social circle
>incels

jfl

I was in speech as well. I also struggle speaking. I get mocked by my speech a lot. I used to be called Mushmouth

I was in speech as well. I also struggle speaking. I get mocked by my speech a lot. I used to be called Mushmouth
Many thought I was Russian or a Nazi. Many called me a commie spy.

i was mocked a lot when i was growing up, hell ive even overheard my own parents mocking me
gotta form social circles with people that respect you, its the only way or you will end up with the rope

many years ago i had a friend and we met a friend of his and i was so retarded i had to just leave. i struggle to talk to even family members. i hate myself.

i was mocked a lot when i was growing up, hell ive even overheard my own parents mocking me
gotta form social circles with people that respect you, its the only way or you will end up with the rope
Fucking RIP. You know it’s over when you hear your parents says those stuff to you.

Fucking RIP. You know it’s over when you hear your parents says those stuff to you.
i know i should have roped long ago, im also a coward so im still here, hopefully not for long
my advice still stands, have people that respect you around you, it makes you hate yourself less

I’ve been apart of some of these “social circles” and all I can say is ppl have nothing to say. They say stupid stuff enthusiastically, looks like blowing hot air in very animated fashion. Sometimes I swear I see something behind the appearances, but I figure I’m imagining things.

I can't control my pitch in my voice. I either talk to softly, too effeminate / squeaky, or I talk too loudly. I had speech problems growing up, and I required speech therapy. It never got better. I play csgo, and people think I am 14. I am 27 years old.

If you've ever seen the waterboy with adam sandler, and he is talking to that wrestler over the phone.. That is me in a nutshell.