Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I fucking hate babies/toddlers/children so much

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-

View: https://youtube.com/watch?v=FiHYWzuC6pc

They are useless. You spend so much time money and energy for them and they dont get you anything in response. When you are old, they give you away to retirement home.

They are loud and annoying. They shout, scream and screech like fucking retards. Why do these motherfuckers have to be such a pain in the ass. No fucking animal baby is that annoying compared to their parents.

They are smelly dispensers of sicknesses, viruses and bacteria.

They are ugly. Oh my god are they fucking disgustingly looking. Idk what it is about them but I cant stand how babies and toddlers especially look. Why did the nature make them so ugly even compared to animals that I hate, I have to say puppies and snall kittens are cute. Clearly natures way to keep them safe. But babies - they look like cross between frogs and ogres.

They are dumb as fuck and self destructive. You cant have interesting conversation with them. You have to lower down your intelligence to their level and its impossible for me. You have to keep them safe from hurting themselves all the time.

I could go on and on about how much I hate children of all ages. I hate to have exist in a society where there are children. I hate the fact that these shits are given special rights. I hate that they are given so much attention.

they look like cross between frogs and ogres.
this.

I get it if someone loves their kid because family n shit, but I do not understand how anyone legit finds the actual physical appearance of a baby or toddler cute like how one would look at a cat or dog cute even if they are not their pets

Im just typing something since the fakecel OP blocked me anyways.

You guys can recomm a good anime?

You guys can recomm a good anime?
Welcome to the NHK, Girls und Panzer and Shigurui

EE3BD313 C001 464E ABFA 27D9DAC08512

NHK was very good, one of my first, G&P is a bit too moe for my taste and Shigurui looks good. WIll look further into it. Thanks man.
Shigurui is a lot of gore

Female hands wrote that post.

ngl I never wanted kids of my own.

Perk of being an inkwell I guess. No worries.

OP is a female confirmed

Did you copy that from r/childfree

>Inceldom Discussion

the worst part about kids is the insane and irrational pedo witch hunt that makes it intolerable for a single male to be 20 feet near a child

Has a lot to do with inceldom because you will never have children.
Not really considering your thread is about hating on children in general instead of talking about how we won't have children or whatever.

Not really considering your thread is about hating on children in general instead of talking about how we won't have children or whatever.
Okay.

yeah tbh
normies (especially women) WORSHIP babies
it's so fucking cringe
like lol

the worst part about kids is the insane and irrational pedo witch hunt that makes it intolerable for a single male to be 20 feet near a child

View: https://youtube.com/watch?v=FiHYWzuC6pc

They are useless. You spend so much time money and energy for them and they dont get you anything in response. When you are old, they give you away to retirement home.

They are loud and annoying. They shout, scream and screech like fucking retards. Why do these motherfuckers have to be such a pain in the ass. No fucking animal baby is that annoying compared to their parents.

They are smelly dispensers of sicknesses, viruses and bacteria.

They are ugly. Oh my god are they fucking disgustingly looking. Idk what it is about them but I cant stand how babies and toddlers especially look. Why did the nature make them so ugly even compared to animals that I hate, I have to say puppies and snall kittens are cute. Clearly natures way to keep them safe. But babies - they look like cross between frogs and ogres.

They are dumb as fuck and self destructive. You cant have interesting conversation with them. You have to lower down your intelligence to their level and its impossible for me. You have to keep them safe from hurting themselves all the time.

I could go on and on about how much I hate children of all ages. I hate to have exist in a society where there are children. I hate the fact that these shits are given special rights. I hate that they are given so much attention.

They are a reminder for sexhavers to rub in your face of how they were successful and you weren't. That you will die out and their genes will live on.

May god smile upon thee who punches a Mexican baby in the face

I hate their parents more.

OP is the biggest narcissist on this forum, even mogging @BlkPillPres.

He once blocked like 3/4ths of active posters, lol, so sensitive was he to criticism and threats to his supposed omnipotence.

Everyone younger than 8 and older than 60 should be killed

I hate children till i have my own the I’ll turn them into Ubermensches

I hate that I get told to eat less meat and drive less cars and make sure to leave your lights off when you're not home, even though 1 less fucking baby on this planet would allow me to do all those things 10 x as much as I do them now. But soyciety doesn't wanna tell whores that they are ruining the planet with their babymaking. All part of the big plan to use the dumbest people of society: Women, to ruin society.

yeah tbh
normies (especially women) WORSHIP babies
it's so fucking cringe
like lol
I hate their parents more.
Everyone younger than 8 and older than 60 should be killed
I hate that I get told to eat less meat and drive less cars and make sure to leave your lights off when you're not home, even though 1 less fucking baby on this planet would allow me to do all those things 10 x as much as I do them now. But soyciety doesn't wanna tell whores that they are ruining the planet with their babymaking. All part of the big plan to use the dumbest people of society: Women, to ruin society.
BÆŠËD. Hate them as well, make noise, take extra resources. Also hate how all these dumb fuck parents think "my son gonna be the next Einstein or some shit" lmao he/she will likely be another wageslave for Jews to leech off for more shekels.

And by far I hate poor ugly shitskins having 5,6,7 fucking little nigger babies who will commit crime,noise pollution and litter everywhere. when I lived in homeless shelter for 3 years saw many nigger shitskins having 6,7 babies and living off (((government))) support like the parasite scum they are.

Yes TBH. You have to be a horrible person to bring a child onto this ugly world today.
I don't really mind the children but i hate the parents because they think they are better/more successful than everyone who is childless.

I don't really mind the children but i hate the parents because they think they are better/more successful than everyone who is childless.
Meh I really don't even care about this part. My hatred is already invested into them for something different than just their boastfullness.

Funny thing is, as an adult ugly man, it's way more acceptable to say you hate them that that you love them.

Hate them as well tbh

You cant have interesting conversation with them. You have to lower down your intelligence to their level and its impossible for me.

That's why we have foids.

We have an old saying, which the modern idiots roaming society seem to have forgotten: "Children should be seen, not heard", meaning they need to shut up and nice and decent.
Instead, modern families are spoiling their children, making them think they are special and giving way for egotistic behaviour.