Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I fucking hate animals

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
They're loud annoying, they won't stfu, they constantly want attention and food and people act like they're perfect because "muh stupid animal doesn't know any better" but at the same time they act like it's intelligent when one does the simplest shit then they get angry when people judge their intelligence. They're worthless leaches that will suck away your money but people act like they're so amazing! Bitch that dog would eat your body if you died. I take glee when I see animals especially dogs and cats getting tortured and killed. People only like them because they're visually appealing anyway. No one likes a snake. Speaking of which snakes are fun to just fucking take a knife and chop up. Animals are only good to be eaten.

I fucking hate dogs.

Cats on the other hand are fine, and make excellent companions.

Bitch that dog would eat your body if you died.
That's actually incorrect. Dogs don't do that.
Cats do, tho.

But to be fair. Wtf are you trying to say?
Even humans will eat other humans when they're in an extreme survival situation, so what you're saying doesn't really make sense ... (like always)

Users like you are the lowest IQ trash infiltrators.
It's like you're having a checklist of degeneracy that you're working through to piss of as many users as possible and make incels look as bad as possible.
Pedophilia, bad hygiene, rape, animal cruelty, racism ... I think you've covered it all already, what else is on your list, degenerate infiltrator?

Last edited:
Fully agreed always hated fucking animals born hunter

They're loud annoying, they won't stfu, they constantly want attention and food and people act like they're perfect because "muh stupid animal doesn't know any better" but at the same time they act like it's intelligent when one does the simplest shit then they get angry when people judge their intelligence. They're worthless leaches that will suck away your money but people act like they're so amazing! Bitch that dog would eat your body if you died. I take glee when I see animals especially dogs and cats getting tortured and killed. People only like them because they're visually appealing anyway. No one likes a snake. Speaking of which snakes are fun to just fucking take a knife and chop up. Animals are only good to be eaten.
Don't get me started on how irresponsible dog owners are. Friend had to shoot a neighbor's dog because they wouldn't keep it on a leash, it ran away, and started attacking their chickens. When word reached her the bitch cried like she's some sort of victim.

My grandpa who recently moved to assisted living near us tried to dump his dog off on our family despite our severe allergies to dog hair. My dad put him in his place and saved us the trouble fortunately.

Cats are no better. Our neighbors have us care for them when they go on vacation and bring us snacks from hawaii in return. Nice of them, but the fuckers vomit and shit everywhere.

It's like you're having a checklist of degeneracy that you're working through to piss of as many users as possible and make incels look as bad as possible.
Pedophilia, bad hygiene, rape, animal cruelty, racism ... I think you've covered it all already, what else is on your list, degenerate infiltrator?
Kek, the guy with a fucking rainbow profile pic calling Stupid Clown a degenerate. What's your favorite race for sucking dick?

Kek, the guy with a fucking rainbow profile pic calling Stupid Clown a degenerate. What's your favorite race for sucking dick?
Oh wow, yet another 3 day old account running his mouth. Get lost.

Oh wow, yet another 3 day old account running his mouth. Get lost.
Such cope. If you really want to be a faggot leave us and go join them at the club. We don't like your type.

Such cope. If you really want to be a faggot leave us and go join them at the club. We don't like your type.
Such cope. If you really want to be a degenerate leave us and go join them at the club. We don't like your type.

Such cope. If you really want to be a degenerate leave us and go join them at the club. We don't like your type.
Well don't just talk to yourself, obey. Get the fuck out faggot.

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Don't get me started on how irresponsible dog owners are. Friend had to shoot a neighbor's dog because they wouldn't keep it on a leash, it ran away, and started attacking their chickens. When word reached her the bitch cried like she's some sort of victim.

My grandpa who recently moved to assisted living near us tried to dump his dog off on our family despite our severe allergies to dog hair. My dad put him in his place and saved us the trouble fortunately.

Cats are no better. Our neighbors have us care for them when they go on vacation and bring us snacks from hawaii in return. Nice of them, but the fuckers vomit and shit everywhere.
Sounds miserable. Legitimately pet owners and animals should just stop existing. Another repulsive side effect of lookism.

I do enjoy the company of my Goldfish and Turtle. But i would have no problem using them to feed them live to feed a Oscar or Lionfish if i could afford a larger tank or have turtle soup if starving

I for one am absolutely neutral on paedophilia. I don't get paedos, but I don't get the paedo-hating normies either. Yeah, it's disgusting to fuck kids, but you know what is even more disgusting? To give birth to kids.

Racism is the most common thing on the entire planet, it's natural. Only the Christcucks in America and Russia are against racism.

Animal cruelty... I for one have never killed an animal (aside from tiny bugs I see a few times in a year in my room), I don't even kill spiders, and I would be opposed to killing wildlife such as rhinos or lions, but dogs and cats? They look disgusting, bred by humans to serve them.

Don't get me wrong, humans are even more vile than dogs, but I never said I'm against killing humans, haha.

(That said, I am rather tolerant, and I will not oppose the Chinese bros from exterminating pangolins because humans are indeed the masters of the planet, fuck animal lovers. And no, it does not make me a Christcuck.)

LOL, someone who thinks the same thing, that there are people infiltrated here who just want to promote insane with the label of ''I'm just an angry incel.''

That's actually incorrect. Dogs don't do that.
Cats do, tho.

But to be fair. Wtf are you trying to say?
Even humans will eat other humans when they're in an extreme survival situation, so what you're saying doesn't really make sense ... (like always)
Dude there’s tons of news that dogs exceptionally eat the owner even if there’s available food

Cats don’t do that

Cats did that cuz they were stressed out probably, you should have a litter box for them

They're loud annoying, they won't stfu, they constantly want attention and food and people act like they're perfect because "muh stupid animal doesn't know any better" but at the same time they act like it's intelligent when one does the simplest shit then they get angry when people judge their intelligence. They're worthless leaches that will suck away your money but people act like they're so amazing!
What is this vomitus? Lmao. And what animals are bothering you? Do you live in a livestock farm or something?

Bitch that dog would eat your body if you died. I take glee when I see animals especially dogs and cats getting tortured and killed.
This is insanity.
People only like them because they're visually appealing anyway.
This is one reason, but one of many reasons. And I'm sure you can understand that wanting to posses things that "look good" is part of our nature?
No one likes a snake. Speaking of which snakes are fun to just fucking take a knife and chop up. Animals are only good to be eaten.
Also snakes aren't the usual "animal". They are reptile class and dangerous so it's natural to want to protect yourself from them.

Some animals give you nourisment in exchange for food and shelter i love animals and taking care of my chickens and goats, they make my life better, youre a loser City slave nigger

Last edited:
Animals are empathic, unlike animal haters, so I'm sticking with the former group.

Last edited:
What is this vomitus? Lmao. And what animals are bothering you? Do you live in a livestock farm or something?

This is insanity.

This is one reason, but one of many reasons. And I'm sure you can understand that wanting to posses things that "look good" is part of our nature?

Also snakes aren't the usual "animal". They are reptile class and dangerous so it's natural to want to protect yourself from them.
Eating weaker creatures that you find cute is also natural. MUH APPEAL TO NATURE!
Animals are empathic, unlike animal haters, so I'm sticking with the former group.
LOL no they're not. Do some research. They eat the dead bodies of their masters after a week. Even if they have other food on hand.

Some animals give you nourisment in exchange for food and shelter i love animals and taking care of my chickens and goats, they make my life better, youre a loser City slave nigger
I'm a farmcel.

Last edited:
LOL no they're not. Do some research. They eat the dead bodies of their masters after a week. Even if they have other food on hand.
I heard that some animals eat dead bodies to prevent their smell from revealing their hideouts (instinct). But even if some eat them to satisfy their hunger, they would be eating a dead body that doesn't feel pain for a reason.
Torture, on the other hand, is a human invention that never crossed the naive minds of animals. Usually, it's sole purpose is to cause as much pain as possible without killing the subject for the sake of it. You got to be really apathetic to watch someone going through it without feeling uncomfortable.
To conclude, I also want to state that I prefer animals much more than humans because animals never judged me by my looks or weird social skills and always played with me and were there for me when they noticed I was too sad/quiet, unlike humans, who have lied, betrayed and bullied me many times.

animals exist only to remind me the repulsive/darwinist/unfair nature of this world. i hate them too

I heard that some animals eat dead bodies to prevent their smell from revealing their hideouts (instinct). But even if some eat them to satisfy their hunger, they would be eating a dead body that doesn't feel pain for a reason.
Torture, on the other hand, is a human invention that never crossed the naive minds of animals. Usually, it's sole purpose is to cause as much pain as possible without killing the subject for the sake of it. You got to be really apathetic to watch someone going through it without feeling uncomfortable.
To conclude, I also want to state that I prefer animals much more than humans because animals never judged me by my looks or weird social skills and always played with me and were there for me when they noticed I was too sad/quiet, unlike humans, who have lied, betrayed and bullied me many times.
Animals torture. LOL. Look it up. Go fuck your dog already weirdo.

Are you brown by any chance?