Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I fucking feel like an alien and hate every fucking person I see

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Living with social phobia and autism is literally hell.
No matter who I see outside I feel like they want to do something bad to me or as if they make fun of me.
Man I hate going outside its torture but these goddamn whore society forces me to go and I hate it.

(In video game):feelsohgod::feelsohgod::yes::yes:

u need to hit the gym

u need to hit the gym
Fuck off away from me with your shitty gyms.
Going to the gym just made me self hate more because I was never satisfied with how I looked or how much weight I used.

they are also hating me we have to show them krieg wie in Stalingrad al caida taliban bomben auf Gaza (in video game)
Junge wir müssen die Normannen zeigen, dass wir Incels die Kings sind (in video game)

Yeah for now I am and I will probably kill myself before I work :yes::yes:
well here's ur problem, ur home all day long doing nothing

didnt tell u to hit the gym to look better or anything, working out daily and following a diet will help ur mental health cuz u will have something to do and look after

well here's ur problem, ur home all day long doing nothing

didnt tell u to hit the gym to look better or anything, working out daily and following a diet will help ur mental health cuz u will have something to do and look after
U sound like my foid therapist.
U just don't understand that whatever I do even if its healthy I don't feel any better from it because whenever I do smth and am not the best at it and get no validation its not worth it

U just don't understand that whatever I do even if its healthy I don't feel any better from it because whenever I do smth and am not the best at it and get no validation its not worth it
>he goes to a therapist
>and a female one on top

forget about working out, you're completely fucked in the head

>he goes to a therapist
>and a female one on top

forget about working out, you're completely fucked in the head
Nigger kys you know I am in mental hospital rn :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

I hate all these Normies outside. Its like they are robots... Fucking soulless androids

HighTGymcel

That would be the face of me when I would rape stacies (in video game):yes::yes:

If you are getting Stacies, you mog this forum terribly. Graduate to Looksmax.

I hear u bro. edit: so when u gymmaxx, shower, whatever chadsplaining goes on, they aren't acknowledging the real struggles of living in a society that doesn't accept, accommodate, and value neuro-atypicals

I have a cousin who's autistic and my family thought I was too until I found out that I have ADHD very recently.

That is to say you might actually be ADHD and not autistic and the ADHD is where your social struggles actually come from ( along with being treated like garbage by normies for being neuro-atypical ).

Just know that, as much as my cousin and I still have our struggles, we did manage to make decent lives for ourselves. Like we have friends and jobs and purpose. It's still not easy, I'll be honest. But we do manage.

Anyway, here if u wanna talk bro:feelsYall:

Last edited:
Living with social phobia and autism is literally hell.
No matter who I see outside I feel like they want to do something bad to me or as if they make fun of me.
Man I hate going outside its torture but these goddamn whore society forces me to go and I hate it.

(In video game):feelsohgod::feelsohgod::yes::yes:
wheres the video from? ngl

Society needs to be punished. What if someone started committing arson on stuck up frat houses?

Random arson in Minecraft is a very difficult crime to solve long as the perpetrator does it correctly. Especially if you live out west, just start something in the woods by some of those college towns and they'll blame it on a dry summer. lmao