Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I fucking despise seeing happy foids

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

El Violador
★★★★★
I hate them so much! I want them all to fucking perish, those useless cuntrags! I saw some happy college girls hanging out together having a swell time right out in public. They were all just laughing obnoxiously right in front of everyone acting like they deserve to be on this miserable planet. someone should give them something to actually laugh at by raping them with shovels until their pussies bleed and they die. We’ll see if their asses are still so happy after that.

Hello IT,

Yes, foids are shollow toilets, laying on their backs, and bitching is all they are good at.

They are useless human beings who think they deserve everything.

I find their lack of intelligence annoying. They are more similar to kids, whatever.

You are absolutely right. If we can't be happy, why should they, even though they're inferior to us?

Agree. Foids don't deserve to be happy or even exist

Based. I also loathe seeing them laughing, giggling. I want them to be incarcerated and beaten for being happy:feelsree::feelsree:

It’s unfair how clueless they are :feelsrope:

i am envious of happy people so i believe it is natural to also hate women

They laugh because they live with privilege, of course. Groups of teens on places also is something that fills it with anger and desire to punish them for how much they ostracize and reject the loners, the different, the incels. The guys hanging out with a bunch of girls in their groups are even worse, he is not inherently special, does not deserve, is generic, never suffered in life, yet receives all the good prizes.

:dab:ill give them something to be happy about!

Who cares? I don't care if other people are happy, I just focus on myself