Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I fucking despise rich people

EsIstVorbei

EsIstVorbei

Self-banned
-
Got all their wealth just by being born into the right family.

Extremly unfair.

Thats why I am extremly left wing, seize everything from them...

Yeah.Tbf we as blackpillers focus a lot on Chad privilege. but forget about those men born into extreme privilege - men born to millionaires/billionairez.

never have to work a day in life. just ez lyf on ez mode

I extremely envy rich people. I wish so much I was born a richfag and to never know what poverty, craziness and struggles are in life.

I despise people who get rich without ever having to truly work for it e.g. people born into wealth, people who get rich for making retarded tiktok videos or being absolute buffoons online, low iq street goons who get rich by making repetitive songs about selling drugs, etc

If you have always worked hard and you get rich I think you deserve it.

What if one of us get rich out of luck?

Got all their wealth just by being born into the right family.

Extremly unfair.

Thats why I am extremly left wing, seize everything from them...
I don't know how you can be incel and still obsessed with other people's lives. I simply cannot bring myself to care about those people in any way. But it is funny nevertheless when their luck runs out and reality comes to collect.

low IQ GrAY they'll just take their money and leave or dump it on the consumer the cost. (which considering how left wing a lot of them are the former probably would be a good thing anyway)

100% agree.
Supporting capitalism and richfaggotism as an incel is pure nonsense.

Those who seize the wealth live like Kings I need to get in amongst that crowd

Meanwhile you probably work in factory....brootal.

You cant cope with this shit.

I extremely envy rich people. I wish so much I was born a richfag and to never know what poverty, craziness and struggles are in life.