Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I fucking despise my feminist sister

Gorogorogoro-chan

Gorogorogoro-chan

終わりだ。
My sister is a worthless liberal, feminist, woke piece of shit and I just can't fucking stand her. She HATES all men, but not because she was abused or graped by a man at some point in her life, no, but because of, you guessed it, "muh patriarchy" :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:. Despite being a total piece of shit, she still gets hit on by hundreds of simps, with whom she could have sex but she doesn't because shes "asexual". That's how fucking easy it is for foids. You can be a total misandrist yet you're still gonna have an abundance of potential sex partners. (But nobody gives a fucking about misandrists).

She is single handedly the most brainwashed white foid I've ever come across. Shes a HUGE abortion supporter, when I said that it's baby murder she got super fucking pressed. "NO IT'S FUCKING NOT, AND NO FUCKING MAN SHOULD EVER HAVE THE RIGHT TO TELL A WOMAN WHAT SHE SHOULD DO WITH HER BODY :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:" The fucking irony JFL.

Her entire free time consist of watching instagram stories (probably feminist "influencer") and scrolling pinterest. That's her entire fucking life.

Goes without saying, but she also hates house wives because "why should women be a man's slave :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:"... Just today I was eating lunch with her and my mom, and she said "[insert feminist foid influencer] is TURBO based!!!!111, she said she'd like to have the deathy penalty brought back for rapists" I just fucking can't live with her anymore. By the way, rape doesn't exist. Rape is just sex with sub5 men. Most women have rape fantasies (with chad only), and if they were SO against rape they wouldn't dress like LITERAL WHORES.

Forgot to add, she's also anti-natalist, "doesn't understand" why people want to have children and claims that it would be better if she was never born (I FUCKING AGREE WITH THAT).

I fucking despise her, she's the most braindead white foid on earth, and the 2 braincels she does have, have been brainwashed by kikes to HATE ALL MEN. She has no sense of humour/personality and every time she opens her mouth I want to roll my eyes. I hate having to pretend not to hate her (for my mom's sake) and congratulate her when it's her birthday etc... I genuinely hope she dies (in minecraft sky wars), quality of my life would greatly improve.

I fucking wish I was a single child/ had a brother. :feelsbadman:

Owari da.
2e3.png

Despite being a total piece of shit, she still gets hit on by hundreds of simps, with whom she could have sex but she doesn't because shes "asexual". That's how fucking easy it is for foids. You can be a total misandrist yet you're still gonna have an abundance of potential sex partners. (But nobody gives a fucking about misandrists).
absurd to consider her brother (one chromosome away) is rotting on an incel forum

If i had a sister...:feelsdevil:

If i had a sister...:feelsdevil:
:feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:, not only is she a piece of shit, she's also ugly as fuck. Yet simps seem to love her. Probably because she takes over an hour to put 80000 layers of makeup, so she looks like a different person.

absurd to consider her brother (one chromosome away) is rotting on an incel forum
She's not even good looking. She looks like your average 4-5 out of 10 foid. But because she has a hole between her legs (and in her brain) it's tutorial level difficulty for her.

Last edited:
Having a sister is a reminder how your life would turn out if someone with similar genetics to you would end up but if you were the opposite gender instead. How much contrasting difference in quality of life a change in a single chromosome makes is mind boggling.

Having a sister is a reminder how your life would turn out if someone with similar genetics to you would end up but if you were the opposite gender instead. How much contrasting difference in quality of life a change in a single chromosome makes is mind boggling.
We don't look similar at all though, but your point still stands.

Your sister Sounds somewhat retarded , kek

Should sell her to Pimp and cash in on u misfortune

I wouldn't be able to handle this. Thank goodness I don't have a sister.

Fuck liberal woke women

Kinda same for me she's such a brainwashed arrogant dummy but it's like the social engineering started to tear her down when she entered uni which must be a common thing in western society.

When covid was the big thing she was fanatically pro lockdowns etc and reproached me going out driving with my car all alone to the woods saying i was an irresponsible bad citizen but then when Dindu Floyd got DERek Chauvined she went to the protests full of people despite the lockdowns :feelskek: she also used to be hysterical about age differences but then for some reason about the time she started to have a big social life she completely backpedalled on it for some reason probably cause her foid friends and her get banged by older Chads or something :feelshaha: also used to be "body positive" when was a fat slob but backpedalled on it too after an operation and becoming thin. By the way it totally changed her life (so much for personality huh) : she got a normiemaxxed social life and a boyfriend from a rich family. Tbh the social order is just totally made for thin white foids. I know fat foids still mog ours asses but i do believe some of them live miserable lives. Anyway she totally discarded me around that time despite being very close to me all the years prior :feelswhat: brutal. Now she's so callous and contemptuous.

Anyway she totally discarded me around that time despite being very close to me all the years prior :feelswhat: brutal. Now she's so callous and contemptuous.
Fuck that bitch. Sleeping around and being a stupid hoe is bad, sure. Being a dumb brainwashed SJW bitch is also bad. But nothing comes close to turning away from your own family, especially when they've done nothing wrong to deserve this. Was it your fault you were born male?

Shows you the true extent of psychopathy in the "most empathetic gender". She'll probably start Chad left and right when she realizes that the wall is closing in and that she doesn't want to die alone after all.

I'm sorry for you man, it's clear you at cared for your stupid sister at least a little. You're better off without her.

Is she autistic ?

Kinda same for me she's such a brainwashed arrogant dummy but it's like the social engineering started to tear her down when she entered uni which must be a common thing in western society.

When covid was the big thing she was fanatically pro lockdowns etc and reproached me going out driving with my car all alone to the woods saying i was an irresponsible bad citizen but then when Dindu Floyd got DERek Chauvined she went to the protests full of people despite the lockdowns :feelskek: she also used to be hysterical about age differences but then for some reason about the time she started to have a big social life she completely backpedalled on it for some reason probably cause her foid friends and her get banged by older Chads or something :feelshaha: also used to be "body positive" when was a fat slob but backpedalled on it too after an operation and becoming thin. By the way it totally changed her life (so much for personality huh) : she got a normiemaxxed social life and a boyfriend from a rich family. Tbh the social order is just totally made for thin white foids. I know fat foids still mog ours asses but i do believe some of them live miserable lives. Anyway she totally discarded me around that time despite being very close to me all the years prior :feelswhat: brutal. Now she's so callous and contemptuous.
smfh

hates men until chad comes along

and if he either rejects her or pumps and dumps her, then it's back to hating men again

Induce a late term abortion on your sister

is she braindead?

that sounds like hell

My sister is a worthless liberal, feminist, woke piece of shit and I just can't fucking stand her. She HATES all men, but not because she was abused or graped by a man at some point in her life, no, but because of, you guessed it, "muh patriarchy" :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:. Despite being a total piece of shit, she still gets hit on by hundreds of simps, with whom she could have sex but she doesn't because shes "asexual". That's how fucking easy it is for foids. You can be a total misandrist yet you're still gonna have an abundance of potential sex partners. (But nobody gives a fucking about misandrists).

She is single handedly the most brainwashed white foid I've ever come across. Shes a HUGE abortion supporter, when I said that it's baby murder she got super fucking pressed. "NO IT'S FUCKING NOT, AND NO FUCKING MAN SHOULD EVER HAVE THE RIGHT TO TELL A WOMAN WHAT SHE SHOULD DO WITH HER BODY :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:" The fucking irony JFL.

Her entire free time consist of watching instagram stories (probably feminist "influencer") and scrolling pinterest. That's her entire fucking life.

Goes without saying, but she also hates house wives because "why should women be a man's slave :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:"... Just today I was eating lunch with her and my mom, and she said "[insert feminist foid influencer] is TURBO based!!!!111, she said she'd like to have the deathy penalty brought back for rapists" I just fucking can't live with her anymore. By the way, rape doesn't exist. Rape is just sex with sub5 men. Most women have rape fantasies (with chad only), and if they were SO against rape they wouldn't dress like LITERAL WHORES.

Forgot to add, she's also anti-natalist, "doesn't understand" why people want to have children and claims that it would be better if she was never born (I FUCKING AGREE WITH THAT).

I fucking despise her, she's the most braindead white foid on earth, and the 2 braincels she does have, have been brainwashed by kikes to HATE ALL MEN. She has no sense of humour/personality and every time she opens her mouth I want to roll my eyes. I hate having to pretend not to hate her (for my mom's sake) and congratulate her when it's her birthday etc... I genuinely hope she dies (in minecraft sky wars), quality of my life would greatly improve.

How old is she? If she's a teenager, then that would explain a lot. If that's the case z just wait for her to grow up. Maybe she'll grow out of it.

How old is she? If she's a teenager, then that would explain a lot. If that's the case z just wait for her to grow up. Maybe she'll grow out of it.

LOL Women act like this while treating sub 5s like shit and wonder why there are Elliot Rodgers, Joel Cauchis and Alek Minassians

My guy, you're her brother, you can get her to shut the fuck up.

This is most zoomer/young millennial women. They are incredibly annoying.

i wouldve roped by now

I would love to have a feminist sister. It would be funny to say nigger and faggot to her and see her reaction.

Current western "culture" produces, promotes and glorifies this backward ideology.

The way westerners raise daughters is criminal. There's a reason they're supposed to be married off. If you don't do it, they turn into this. They make your home into a hostile environment for your sons. It's supposed to be quick, out the womb, into the kitchen, then to her husband's house. When you know she's just visiting for something-teen years, you don't let her disrespect your sons. When you know she's going to get married and forget you even exist, you don't let her get away with anything.

Tell her to go make a sandwich in between next time she argues with you, she'll seethe so hard :feelskek:

I would love to have a feminist sister. It would be funny to say nigger and faggot to her and see her reaction.
We're not from the west so saying nigger has no effect, but she does get pressed when I say faggot :feelskek::feelskek:

The way westerners raise daughters is criminal. There's a reason they're supposed to be married off. If you don't do it, they turn into this. They make your home into a hostile environment for your sons. It's supposed to be quick, out the womb, into the kitchen, then to her husband's house. When you know she's just visiting for something-teen years, you don't let her disrespect your sons. When you know she's going to get married and forget you even exist, you don't let her get away with anything.

Typical foid behavior

My sister is actually shorter than me proportionally meaning she would be shorter than me if she was a male JFL.

Also my feminized non androgenized version (faceapp) would totally mog my sister in looks JFL

Look on the bright side she won't breed plus foids don't pass down a lineage let alone inheritance.

piss in your sisters food