Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I fucking despise henry cavill

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
There s one thing i hate more then his face: it’s how soys gush over this vermin. Teeheee cavill is a pc gamer he can fuck my wife and I’d be glad to share :soy::soy::soy::soy:

I hate how suddenly the neckbeard stuff becomes cool and a sign of intelligence when gigachad does it :feelsseriously:

Teeheee cavill is a pc gamer he can fuck my wife and I’d be glad to share :soy::soy::soy::soy:
Normies love making this joke, and it's because they know their wives would do it anyway. They have no respect for themselves, and their wives certainly have no respect for them and would cheat in a second.

Only one way to keep a woman in line
I hate how suddenly the neckbeard stuff becomes cool and a sign of intelligence when gigachad does it :feelsseriously:
They steal our culture and drive us out of it

It’s just hallo effect, everything that chad do is going to be seeing as a good or high IQ thing. If chad start eating his own shit, it’s still going to be viewed as a higyene thing

Normies love making this joke, and it's because they know their wives would do it anyway. They have no respect for themselves, and their wives certainly have no respect for them and would cheat in a second.

Only one way to keep a woman in line
True

It’s just hallo effect, everything that chad do is going to be seeing as a good or high IQ thing. If chad start eating his own shit, it’s still going to be viewed as a higyene thing

Too brutal. Normies would sui at mass if this idea ever penetrates their thick skull. Imagine joking about your wife fucking other guys and you being ok with it

Creepy when we do it. Cool, different, and shows that he's comfortable showing his "nerdy" side and doesn't care what other people think when Chads do it.

The live he made of himself building a gaming pc was filled with foids thisrsting after him, most people there dind't even give a shit about the pc, most we're too low IQ to even understand how one works but since he was shirtless there were thousands of people watching.

foid mentality truly is retarded.

He’s a true gamer like me he spends 30 mins playing shit AAA games and then he fucks his harem of 10/10 models, wow he’s literally just like me

I don't. He doesn't deserve cancer like 99% of Hollywood stars (at least not that I know of)

I am much more pissed at Chris Evans, he is a Chad who defends feminism and other leftist bullshit.

The live he made of himself building a gaming pc was filled with foids thisrsting after him, most people there dind't even give a shit about the pc, most we're too low IQ to even understand how one works but since he was shirtless there were thousands of people watching.
He decided to be shirtless when building the gaming pc? :feelsclown:
"Humble"bragging chads are kekfuel when you are :feelsclown:pilled though tbh

He decided to be shirtless when building the gaming pc? :feelsclown:
"Humble"bragging chads are kekfuel when you are :feelsclown:pilled though tbh
Yeah, at one point he took off his shirt because it was "too hot" in his apartment. jfl :feelsclown:

Yeah, at one point he took off his shirt because it was "too hot" in his apartment. jfl :feelsclown:
:feelskek:
Too bad normies and incels can't even laugh at this obvious narcissistic behavior lest they be accused of "just being jealous XD".
As usual unattractive males aren't allowed to even laugh at the absurdity of this world without getting flak for it.

If Chad wore thick-rimmed glasses and had a calculator in his front shirt pocket, whores would say he's a true gentleman and scholar. Looks > everything.