Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I Fucking Despise Existence

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
I hate the fact that I was autistic growing up. I hate the fact that I blew my one and only chance of developing everlasting love and being a girl's first. I hate the fact that a girl will never be my one and only. I hate the fact that I did everything wrong in life. I hate the fact that unworthy people constantly get chances while I hardly did. I hate the fact that my capacity to love went to waste. I hate my unfaithfulness to my faith. I hate the fact that I was a sellout. I hate the fact that most everyone is a sellout. I hate societal pressure. I hate peer pressure. I hate the fact that others feel such pressure

I hate myself. I hate life. I hate society. I hate humanity. I hate fuckboys. I hate sluts. I hate cucks. I hate that "relationships" are a joke now. I hate degeneracy. I hate the fact that I have 80 more years of this. I hate the way people act. I hate birth control: Relations were meant to be natural. I hate how no one sees degeneracy as a problem. I hate the fact that people only look to fake solutions to solve the real problem: Degeneracy.

I hate waking up every day. I hate almost every minute of my existence. I hate the fact that my existence has gone to waste. I hate that everyone else's existence has gone to waste. I hate the fact that the world is soiled. I hate the fact that we can't just appreciate things the way they're meant to be.

I hate being socially isolated. I hate the fact that the alternative is being bored and annoyed by degeneracy. I hate the fact that fuckboys got attention and opportunities while I hardly did. I hate the fact that I was left out of everything. I hate the fact that women are incapable of seeing the REAL problems behind things. I hate how so many women are selfish. I hate how so many men are selfish. I hate the fact that I never got the chance to integrate for a long time. I hate the fact that I was excluded from texting growing up. I hate the fact that I was excluded from the social groups EVERYONE ELSE HAD growing up. I hate the fact that I was suicidal growing up. I hate the fact that I was homicidal growing up. I hate my own existence.

Every night I go to bed hoping I don't wake up.

Last edited:
have you tried smiling more OP?

Women find a nice smile very attractive.

you never stopped being autistic. in fact it seems like the autism virus inside you multiplied exponentially

Lighten up OP. Atleast u not ugly

Lol its over.