Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I fucking depise popular people the most

U

UglyDumbass

Captain
★★★★★
They’re the most arrogant cocky sociopathic insane manipulative narcissistic fucks to ever exist. Usually they’re attractive or normie tier level and it pisses me the fuck off. I geniuely hope they suffer alot and fucking die. I wish their could of been a way to get revenge on then without going to jail. I already back then made a hate page back in high school where i posted their face and asked people if they liked them and also spreading rumors to get my revenge but that shit isnt enough.

I wish i knew their phone number or email or address so i can sign them up for a bunch of random shit and perhaps prank call them or give a bad review to them on fucking yelp idk anymore. I want to do this to everyone who fucked with me back in high school. Don’t think it’s over if your done with high school though These popular degenerates return at work and college

Last edited:
They’re the most arrogant cocky sociopathic insane manipulative narcissistic fucks to ever exist. Usually they’re attractive or normie tier level and it pisses me the fuck off. I geniuely hope they suffer alot and fucking die. I wisj their could of been a way to get revenge on then without going to jail. I already back then made a hate page back in high school where i posted their face and asked people if they liked them but that shit isnt enough.

I wish i knew their phone number or email or address so i can sign them up for a bunch of random shit and perhaps prank call them or give a bad review to them on fucking yelp idk anymore. I want to do this to everyone who fucked with me back in high school. Don’t think it’s over if your done with high school though These popular degenerates return at work and college
fuck popular people.

They’re the most arrogant cocky sociopathic insane manipulative narcissistic fucks to ever exist. Usually they’re attractive or normie tier level and it pisses me the fuck off. I geniuely hope they suffer alot and fucking die. I wish their could of been a way to get revenge on then without going to jail. I already back then made a hate page back in high school where i posted their face and asked people if they liked them and also spreading rumors to get my revenge but that shit isnt enough.

We all do

I find they are popular for a reason.

Usually material. Sometimes looks.

Always followed by cucks sycophants and parasites.

popular foids are even more :feelspuke:
Yeah they’re very arrogant They get angry if you stare at their direction and start spreading bullshit rumors about you. I remember many foids getting mad that i stared at their direction so they would get angry and tell people i was crushing on them

it’s mostly looks or jestermaxxing or they provide something like being good at a sport or all the above But uglies won’t be accepted with any of jestermaxxing or being good at sports also those darn cucks always hype up the stupid beckie’s

Loud, arrogant, stuck up and self centered. There's nothing to like in their kind

Maybe in the old times I’d say usually looks sometimes material

Loud, arrogant, stuck up and self centered. There's nothing to like in their kind
There are better people chilling here

This is why I despise people who try to turn this site into a popularity contest.

popular people should be beaten to death to know true fear for once in their cushy lives

Hate the game not the player.