Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I FUCKIN HATE THAT

• Thread starter Revolution Needed 2
  • Start date
Revolution Needed 2

Revolution Needed 2

General of I.N.C.E.L. Special Ops
-
CAFFEINE DOESNT WORK FOR ME FOR FUCKIN YEARS

I CAN'T LEGALLY GET A DRUG THAT WILL KEEP ME AWAKE FOR FUCK SAKE

I JUST DONT WANNA SLEEP I DONT WANNA DO NOTHING FUCK FUCK

You’re just like me. Energy drinks dont work on me cuz fucked hormones

You’re just like me. Energy drinks dont work on me cuz fucked hormones
In my case I have high tolerance for caffeine for years of using. I can drink 1 litre of energy drink and go to sleep after 1 hour of drinking it with mostly no trouble

In my case I have high tolerance for caffeine for years of using. I can drink 1 litre of energy drink and go to sleep after 1 hour of drinking it with mostly no trouble
wtf same, energy drinks may as well be water to me cuz they don’t do shit except make me piss more

Energy drinks are for me like regular drinks, i dont drink them often and they do nothing. I feel very tired lately, sleeping two times a day and being tired all the time. Maybe its the weather.

Energy drinks are for me like regular drinks, i dont drink them often and they do nothing. I feel very tired lately, sleeping two times a day and being tired all the time. Maybe its the weather.
So do I plus they fuckin do renovation in a building I live in so for fuck sake I can't get a good sleep for several days now. I hate life