Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I fuckin hate life

• Thread starter Revolution Needed 2
  • Start date
Revolution Needed 2

Revolution Needed 2

General of I.N.C.E.L. Special Ops
-
I can't even get a job at McDonald's. The only job they will probably hire me right away are production works. For fuck sake this job market if fuckin piece of shit and no I AM NOT WILLING to fuckin kiss ass or fuckin going beyond and above to get some shit job like most normies do since I am unmotivated and I'd rather die due to starvation. Fuck you curator, fuck you government and fuck this earth and universe for fuck sake I wanna be dead

Have you consider crimemaxxing? That's what Max Stirner would've done.

Have you consider crimemaxxing? That's what Max Stirner would've done.
Stirner wouldn't since he died without ever committing any crime or at least he never was bragging about it nor caught. He just wrote that there is nothing wrong about commiting one and you can do whatever it takes to get money.

I thought about it but still, to commit good crime and earn money I would need to find good spots and maybe even have 2 other guys with me to help me with that shit and to find people you can trust in this kind of shit is VERY unlikely.

Stirner wouldn't since he died without ever committing any crime or at least he never was bragging about it nor caught. I thought about it but still, to commit good crime and earn money I would need to find good spots and maybe even have 2 other guys with me to help me with that shit and to find people you can trust in this kind of shit is VERY unlikely.
He was an ultra-egoist who believe that you should pursue your own wants no matter the expense to others.

He was an ultra-egoist who believe that you should pursue your own wants no matter the expense to others.
yeah, but that kind of thinking doesn't work for incels
Its better to bend

Like I didn't already knew. That doesn't mean you will conquer world by yourself. To do things in life you will also need help from others, since as an individual you have small possibilites

Its better to bend
Yeah, you can't just take from others since they will fight back and if enough people don't like you they can take you down.
Like I didn't already knew. That doesn't mean you will conquer world by yourself. To do things in life you will also need help from others, since as an individual you have small possibilites
True, sometimes it's good to have friends and make alliances but if it's to your benefit of course.

Its better to bend
y'all don't understand Stirner. Stirner didn't say you HAVE TO do XYZ. He just said how people behave, gave examples and explained things, how they work in life plus gave his own approach in all these. Still, it doesn't mean you are all by your own now. You can be in a group and manipualte others for example. WHATEVER YOU WANT TO DO.

No, bending is not good always since people will treat you like shit

Yeah, you can't just take from others since they will fight back and if enough people don't like you they can take you down.
Yup. It depends on your brutality and number games. If you have more people there is higher chance you dictate others your rules. That doesn't mean in society you can not kill or steal. You can, but you need to know those fuckers are out to get you

Yup. It depends on your brutality and number games. If you have more people there is higher chance you dictate others your rules. That doesn't mean in society you can not kill or steal. You can, but you need to know those fuckers are out to get you
If you can't by force, use diplomacy.

that is what you see everywhere, best example countries relations. Anyway, I prefer to show force, because people always think they are above me so I prefer to stand up for myself.

I can't even get a job at McDonald's. The only job they will probably hire me right away are production works. For fuck sake this job market if fuckin piece of shit and no I AM NOT WILLING to fuckin kiss ass or fuckin going beyond and above to get some shit job like most normies do since I am unmotivated and I'd rather die due to starvation. Fuck you curator, fuck you government and fuck this earth and universe for fuck sake I wanna be dead
Curator?

diplomacy needs some planning, I find it hard to be diplomatic when an in-the-moment situation arises
What I do is either lie or compromise

In my language it is called like that. Those are people who from the order of a court are trying to REFORM you. They ask if you abide by the orders of a judge and if you don't commit other crimes and shit and fuckin talk about your life and HOW YOU SHOUL PUT COMMITMENT TO SOCIETY. Of course most like 99% curators are OLD WOMEN so you can guess HOW I FUCKIN HATE WHAT THEY TALK TO ME and they think THEY ARE ABOVE ME

Same, fuck life it doesn't matter, nothing does. It's only a playground for Chad's, foids and sometimes normies before we all eventually die, and then none of it will really matter.

i wish i was farmer's son