Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I Fucked Up My Second Job Interview by Not Knowing Formal Japanese

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Im just another ole regular Larping Faggot
-
Honestly I feel like I know nothing, I have studied Japanese for years, I can understand it, read it, can hold basic conversations, at my last job I would help Japanese customers find things throughout the store, who could only speak Japanaese. I was complimented about my Japanese level, etc.

I know fucking nothing bro...I just went to a Job interview, I was personalitymaxxed, presentablemaxxed, etc, they were interested in my experience with Japanese and my resume, and when she wanted to speak Japanese to test me I was confident, but then she was speaking at an extremely formal level, using words and a way of speaking I couldn't do.

I was so fucking anxious, I hid it to the best of my ability and she even said she'd let me know of any English only part time positions were available, but honestly its fucking over.

She told me that they expect an extremely formal level of Japanese, which I didn't have in the slightest. Honestly bro how many more years do I need to study this shit, I was even comfortable enough with my Japanese to start studying Korean.

I am fucking done, I know I'm not getting hired bro, I just know it, I'm gonna be jobless here forever.

Honestly I'm thinking about just using all my resources to go to Japan and study there, and maybe become an English Teacher since its easy as fuck to do so. I'm 23 I'm approaching 25 with every year, I'm rotting, jobless, I feel like even tho I have lost 180lb and learned this shit its over for me.

I have loose skin destroying me, I'm done.

Curious how you currently look like. Did you geta hair cut as well and some better clothes?

I seriously hope you shaved that mop off your head and didn't go in that gay Pokemon jacket

Just keep on trying to get a job you are only 23 and keep on practicing if you've got to this level you can get to a very good level.

Brutal. At least you're statusmaxxed if nothing else.

If it's easy to go to Nippon and teach English why not? Even as a non weeb gaymo I'd love to live there for a time. You might score with some slant pussy too.
It sounds like a good plan tbh, he can even work on his formal japanese in the meanwhile

I seriously hope you shaved that mop off your head and didn't go in that gay Pokemon jacket
This is what my hair and clothes looked like might take a full body later. Censored my face.
20191231 101937

If it's easy to go to Nippon and teach English why not? Even as a non weeb gaymo I'd love to live there for a time. You might score with some slant pussy too.
It's easy to become an English teacher, not necessarily to go to Japan.

What sources do you use to study languages? Or did you take classes for it?

What sources do you use to study languages? Or did you take classes for it?
I use various different methods, I use some mobile apps (Duolingo/Lingodeer), some websites (Memrise), and of course sometimes I just will immerse myself in Media where that language is spoken such as anime, youtube videos, TV shows, etc.

I use various different methods, I use some mobile apps (Duolingo/Lingodeer), some websites (Memrise), and of course sometimes I just will immerse myself in Media where that language is spoken such as anime, youtube videos, TV shows, etc.
I see, thanks. So you actually reached your level without the need of practising through actual conversations or social interactions?

The Just be a white guy who speaks formal Japanese theory

Honestly I feel like I know nothing, I have studied Japanese for years, I can understand it, read it, can hold basic conversations, at my last job I would help Japanese customers find things throughout the store, who could only speak Japanaese. I was complimented about my Japanese level, etc.

I know fucking nothing bro...I just went to a Job interview, I was personalitymaxxed, presentablemaxxed, etc, they were interested in my experience with Japanese and my resume, and when she wanted to speak Japanese to test me I was confident, but then she was speaking at an extremely formal level, using words and a way of speaking I couldn't do.

I was so fucking anxious, I hid it to the best of my ability and she even said she'd let me know of any English only part time positions were available, but honestly its fucking over.

She told me that they expect an extremely formal level of Japanese, which I didn't have in the slightest. Honestly bro how many more years do I need to study this shit, I was even comfortable enough with my Japanese to start studying Korean.

I am fucking done, I know I'm not getting hired bro, I just know it, I'm gonna be jobless here forever.

You are far ahead compared to me and yet you are also younger than me. If you cannot find a somewhat decent job, then I will never fin one as well. I am forced to work in low-level jobs for the rest of my life. I have to work hard for little money while being emasculated all the time. In the upcoming future, I cannot even afford an apartment and then I will be homeles and I still have to work...

I'm 23 I'm approaching 25 with every year, I'm rotting, jobless, I feel like even tho I have lost 180lb and learned this shit its over for me.

The 25 pill is brutal.

i wish i could speak more languages

Honestly bro how many more years do I need to study this shit, I was even comfortable enough with my Japanese to start studying Korean.
Your first mistake was studying Oriental languages.
They are one of the toughest out there.

I'm fluent in chong and good in chang