Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I fucked a prostitute yesterday

• Thread starter Whiteferociousboy
  • Start date
Whiteferociousboy

Whiteferociousboy

proponent of the glassespill and beard theory
★★★★★
She was a Colombian milf maybe 45 years old. I was very drunk and she showed me her nipples. When I came in I took off my clothes, washed my cock and lay down on the bed. We agreed on 30 euros. Suddenly she gave me a slap in the face and slapped me in the face and said she could do more for 50 euros. I said "no, 30 euros for 20 minutes is fine". Then she grabbed my balls and crushed them. I said "AUA" and she said "ok ok". "I didn't want to do that" and she started sucking my cock. I was angry and groped her ass while she was sucking my cock. She said I should go faster because time was running out. I said I want to fuck now. I fucked her in missionary position. I sucked on her nipples and she said "Stop, not like that! Stop, not so fast!" I laughed and wanted to get back at her for what she did to my balls. When I fucked her she slept me on my face more times.
I then left the room and checked whether all the things were still there or whether she had stolen something.
fucking whores. They have a special button so that security comes in if something happens.

Last edited:
30 euros, that is cheap. this bitch got a std or something?

talking kyle broflovski GIF by South Park

30 euros, that is cheap. this bitch got a std or something?
she looked like a colombian cracky. But my drunk ass wanted her pussy when she showed me her nipples

judging from the security thing i guess you live somewhere is legal, and then im sure they have too take tests regularly, so i guess no std
she dont speak english or german this bitch only espanol

Warra discription :cryfeels:

Why she slept you?

You ascended for only 30€
Chad trait

30 euros I could only dream of that lol

She should get deported back to the jungle for slapping your face and crushing your testicles.

She should get deported back to the jungle for slapping your face and crushing your testicles.
I wish I could go to a instiution and report her for something what she did to my holy balls

she looks so disgusted when I sucked her nipples fucking bitch

she looks so disgusted when I sucked her nipples fucking bitch
From what I have read your postings it's insane what kind of animals people in Germany are for incels. The reality is harsh and far away from bluepilled nonsense they teach to children who have no clue that adults are the same hyenas as high school bullies. She was the one who should get pepper sprayed, beaten by baton and put in handcuffs by the security.

How does pussy feel like? I'm assuming she's not your first one.

Agreed. You’d never find a whore that cheap in USA unless they were an STD ridden street whore.
normals prices here on brothels. they come from south america or bulgaria.

Agreed. You’d never find a whore that cheap in USA unless they were an STD ridden street whore.
in one brothels the cost are 50 and in other 30. some hookers can be for 40

i want too but with a cute 20 yr old thai whore

If im gonna be paying they better be young I dont wanan lose my virginity to a 40+ year old whore JFL

If im gonna be paying they better be young I dont wanan lose my virginity to a 40+ year old whore JFL
I did this. my first one was a latina milf for 50 euro

Tales from the walls of political opponents in third world countries that got jailed and went crazy.

is this legal there?
No, not in my state. I'd have to travel all the way to Nevada to easily find a prostitute since it is the only state I know of that it's legal in. They are crazy expensive there as well.

No, not in my state. I'd have to travel all the way to Nevada to easily find a prostitute since it is the only state I know of that it's legal in. They are crazy expensive there as well.
How much was it?

She was a Colombian milf maybe 45 years old. I was very drunk and she showed me her nipples. When I came in I took off my clothes, washed my cock and lay down on the bed. We agreed on 30 euros. Suddenly she gave me a slap in the face and slapped me in the face and said she could do more for 50 euros. I said "no, 30 euros for 20 minutes is fine". Then she grabbed my balls and crushed them. I said "AUA" and she said "ok ok". "I didn't want to do that" and she started sucking my cock. I was angry and groped her ass while she was sucking my cock. She said I should go faster because time was running out. I said I want to fuck now. I fucked her in missionary position. I sucked on her nipples and she said "Stop, not like that! Stop, not so fast!" I laughed and wanted to get back at her for what she did to my balls. When I fucked her she slept me on my face more times.
I then left the room and checked whether all the things were still there or whether she had stolen something.
fucking whores. They have a special button so that security comes in if something happens.
What country are you in?

How much was it?
Don't know exactly because I never did it yet. I will tell how much it is when I actually take the trip to Nevada to fuck some of them. Will probably be like 2 years before I can afford it though

Don't know exactly because I never did it yet. I will tell how much it is when I actually take the trip to Nevada to fuck some of them. Will probably be like 2 years before I can afford it though
That sucks that sounds like only rich guys can afford to fuck them. They should make it cheaper since they would target losers like us. Rich men wouldn’t even have to worry about a prostitution because they’ll date and fuck gold diggers

That sucks that sounds like only rich guys can afford to fuck them. They should make it cheaper since they would target losers like us. Rich men wouldn’t even have to worry about a prostitution because they’ll date and fuck gold diggers
Agreed. It should be made legal in all states imo, and be capped at a lower price so the actual target customers like us could afford it

Agreed. It should be made legal in all states imo, and be capped at a lower price so the actual target customers like us could afford it
We should request to congress to see if eventually we can create a bill for that because not fair for guys that just want sex even if you have to pay a prostitute

We should request to congress to see if eventually we can create a bill for that because not fair for guys that just want sex even if you have to pay a prostitute
Agreed, but incels are hated by society and Congress wouldn’t give a shit, sadly

Agreed, but incels are hated by society and Congress wouldn’t give a shit, sadly
Fuck society. I refuse to talk to normies anyway. Congress would only listen to a large group of people not minorities

Fuck society. I refuse to talk to normies anyway. Congress would only listen to a large group of people not minorities
Yep. We mean nothing to normal society, and they could care less about us. Normies would not need prostitutes anyway, so since only in els need it, they don’t care

Yep. We mean nothing to normal society, and they could care less about us. Normies would not need prostitutes anyway, so since only in els need it, they don’t care
They deserve to get punished like on my post since they've been so awful to us

You know I fucking hate our society for ignoring us for so long

You know I fucking hate our society for ignoring us for so long
Same. I truly hate how society just pushes our problems under the rug. There is literally no support for incels. Not even the option to pay for what we deserve for free. Society caters to women so much it is insane. They get easier access to therapy and other support groups than men which is truly ironic considering that women do not have any real problems in most cases and have no need for such support. They already get coddled and loved by society even if they are a 400 pound fatty who doesn't do anything worthwhile. Meanwhile a 155 pound 4.5/10 facially guy like me is absolutely discarded by society and viewed as worthless despite putting in so much more effort than most. Crazy how truly ugly and obese women have a higher perceived value than us

Same. I truly hate how society just pushes our problems under the rug. There is literally no support for incels. Not even the option to pay for what we deserve for free. Society caters to women so much it is insane. They get easier access to therapy and other support groups than men which is truly ironic considering that women do not have any real problems in most cases and have no need for such support. They already get coddled and loved by society even if they are a 400 pound fatty who doesn't do anything worthwhile. Meanwhile a 155 pound 4.5/10 facially guy like me is absolutely discarded by society and viewed as worthless despite putting in so much more effort than most. Crazy how truly ugly and obese women have a higher perceived value than us
Being an ugly man and or non-nt man is a curse we're screwed