Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I found this femoid on Tictok making fun of us Incels

Looks like a dude still smv mogs this whole forum :feelskek::feelsohgod:

That is you faggot. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Is that Shannon?

No way this is a foid

Inbred Harry Potter doing an impression of Walt Jr. :feelskek: :feelskek: also why are you on that dogshit braindead zoomer app to begin with?

That has to be an incel

There are more posts beyond that.

Should we troll her? It doesn't seem like she has many followers

not watching gay t*ktok links fuck off with that shit. idiots sitting there browsing fucking t*ktok all day. pure subhumans

I know that bitch in person and she is an absolute autistic trash and I want her dead! I . She learned about incels because of me and I fucking hate that Autistic Fuck. I should have never asker her out. She is an attention whore that will do anything for attention and clings to drama.
Because of her I have no faith in women anymore.

I know that bitch in person and she is an absolute autistic trash and I want her dead! I . She learned about incels because of me and I fucking hate that Autistic Fuck. I should have never asker her out. She is an attention whore that will do anything for attention and clings to drama.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:You asked her out? you really are a trucel.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:You asked her out? you really are a trucel.
I thought because of how low she presented herself that I had a chance and because of that experience I have Truly taken the blackpill.:blackpill::blackpill:

That’s a girl? She ugly as fuck.

Looks like a tranny

bitch looks like harry potter :feelshaha:

Foid "humor"... Her looksmatch is browsing this forum in a sewer somewhere

Her looksmatch is posting here
Larp

Volcel if u wouldn't

Dude can anyone post the video pls can't view tiktok coz curryland

Last edited:
tell me EVERYTHING about her

Volcel if u wouldn't
she has all the important features right, she is just not looksmaxxing (perhaps on purpose), and this makes her the incel ideal waifu in a way. We like to delude ourselves that a fundamentally beautiful woman who just looks kind of weird or eccentric to normies exist, and are obtainable, but it's a bluepilled delusion. I've probably only seen 2 chicks that come across this way in my 45 years of existence AND OF COURSE THEY ARE CHAD ONLY-- per the course for autist bitches.

Real incels are not like this. Like a 5'3 nigga like me could get jacked, and be dressed to the nines-- does not change my gook face and 2" penis

Last edited:
Looks like a dude still smv mogs this whole forum :feelskek::feelsohgod:

BasiC economics, toilets are always in demand, they can have literally every disability that exists and the most entitled and horrible personality and her SMV would mog even the chaddest Gigachad. :blackpill:

Should we troll her? It doesn't seem like she has many followers

Not worth our time, but if you want to invest your time like that then you're free to do so. I simply value my time too much to waste it on a toilet like this. :feelsokman:

tell me EVERYTHING about her
She tells me she is a lesbian and she cares too much about her stupid hobbies and passions to give any thought to sex. She is the embodiment of evil because she is the gatekeeper of sex and has denied me passage. I want her dead.

went through the tiktok account and this persons account. 99% sure this is a tranny or a foid larping.

if only i was that masculine:chad::chad::banhammer:

She tells me she is a lesbian and she cares too much about her stupid hobbies and passions to give any thought to sex. She is the embodiment of evil because she is the gatekeeper of sex and has denied me passage. I want her dead.
WHY AM I MORE ATTRACTED TO AUTIST LEZBOS THAN STACIES:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

fuck