Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I found the ULTIMATE gymcelling facecel

Cuck-Damage

Cuck-Damage

Captain
★★★★

holy shit

the exact type of face that even gymcelling cannot help

@FACEandLMS it's the white version of you

I feel sorry for him, he is obviously trying to improve and fails.
Feelsbad, if only hard work actually paid off.

That retard had surgery too. Saw his vids recently after a few years and not surprised that he's still a virgin.

Man why do you need to insult truecels :(

I'm insulting him for 1. Not getting surgery sooner, 2. Not being aggressive enough in saying what he wanted done in surgery and 3. Being an orbiter to a female.

What are you talking about? He definitely looks good enough to get a girlfriend.

He's a nosecel, but I'd say his nose is slightly better than mine because of a lack of a droopy nosetip. He mogs me. I'm going to start gymcelling myself, so I will claim that title of his. Just watch me.

He sounds like he has autism. Autism + below avererage - average looks is death. I feel really bad for him

This is why I'm not motivated for working out.

No gym for face.

he looks good for a 41yo guy, he's probably an ultra manlet

holy shit

the exact type of face that even gymcelling cannot help

@FACEandLMS it's the white version of you

If I were white, had good donor hair, roided, didn't have porous skin, had already had jaw surgery etc.. yeah, sure.

O, i think his voice sounds effeminate but face wise he actually do not look to bad

If I were white, had good donor hair, roided, didn't have porous skin, had already had jaw surgery etc.. yeah, sure.
??? Dude is ugly as fuck, check his profile in like the first couple of seconds of vid

whats with you these days

He doesn't look that bad, is he a midget though?

Holy fuck. He's not that bad looking.

VirginDestiny is the ultimate gymcelling loser

this is how bad female hypergamy is, even average guys than gymcel are dying virgins

another deformed short guy who acts weird

I mog that guy to death and even I get treated like absolute garbage by women. You literally need to look like a male supermodel or women will just see you as replacable garbage. It´s honestly not an exaggeration.

Jason Blaha is the ultimate gymcel loser. At least the guy in the video and BetaDestiny don't look like this:
Jason-Blaha-chest-selfie-funny-picture.gif

Jason-Blaha-how-to-spot-a-fake-fitness-YouTuber.gif