Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I found the truth

Seven

Seven

Banned
-
I guess you probably wondered why I left or got banned. Well I had hope that's why, hope I could get somewhere hope that I can become someone. Hope that I can escape from here. What an idiot i was when you are chained and given an extra bit of freedom it doesn't mean you are free. That's the thing dont br deceived by life. Life will do that make it seem like it's getting better to just then shoot you down. My brothers I am saddened to tell you but there's no escape. I tried everything to become better but there's no escape. The only conclusion I came to is mainly abusing drugs to forget. Remember were in a prison, no matter how hard we try we cannot escape the prison. Dont get your Hope's up that you get to walk around a little bit or see the window. Ignore it, life always plays tricks on your eyes. I found the cure but it's not for all, drugs. When you are on drugs you see things for how they are. You can have fun in your little box because drugs help you cope. Whisky is that lady who listens to your problems. Stimulants is that friend who wants to see you succeed and pumps you up. Kratom is that friend who wants to make you feel happy. After alot of bad luck happening to me I realized who my real friends were, drugs. I ditched them too I ditched you guys thinking I could get out but next time I wont br wo stupid. So welcome back my dear friend drugs I missed you.

Tldr: life sucks do drugs

Who are you btw?

What happened bro

Tell us the full story

Life is a joke, happy coping.

Nice try op.
You can now ldar in peace.

What happened bro

Tell us the full story
Nothing I just tried to get out and become normal. Didnt work they could sense something was off. I'm not mentally well and I've been in the psych ward multiple times. I dont think any women could love a fucked in the head boy. I just came to terms with that I was depressed and willing to rope but after a while I realized I'll just work on my hobbies.im ugly and mentally I'll a great combo totally worth living haha. also supremeg a nobody who thought he could make it just learn from my mistakes

how old and how tall are u

23 and 6'3 dont trust me everyone says height is the most important but no chick wants to date an ugly Arabic mentally I'll twig. I really dont think being 6'3 helps any of those. I'm doomed to this life forever it hey I got my drugs so whatever.

>> 50 posts

Yeah dude, it’s all I’ve been thinking about.
Just wanted to let people k ow that it doesn't get better I'm drunk and on alot of benzos so I'm probably fuckong my words up so thank autocorrect. Here I'll reiterate, you probably wonder what I did when I left but I did everything normie told me to do to become happy. Worked out tried to talk to girls etc. ur it all ended up in a mess women dont love ugly people we know this. nobody loves someone depressed. It's stupid to go out and better your life. I always hated ldar but now I completely understand it now time to ldar my friends

I don't know who are you but welcome back. I hope you're doing fine with your life OP

Just wanted to let people k ow that it doesn't get better I'm drunk and on alot of benzos so I'm probably fuckong my words up so thank autocorrect. Here I'll reiterate, you probably wonder what I did when I left but I did everything normie told me to do to become happy. Worked out tried to talk to girls etc. ur it all ended up in a mess women dont love ugly people we know this. nobody loves someone depressed. It's stupid to go out and better your life. I always hated ldar but now I completely understand it now time to ldar my friends

Yeah I’m just fucking around. Sorry it didn’t work out bud, but hey, we’re all in the same boat, if that means anything.

nice to see you back i guess, even if i had to look at your post history to figure out who you are.

you're very right that nobody likes a depressed person, normies are extremely hostile to it and any non-NT behavior, makes it very difficult out there..

I guess you probably wondered why I left or got banned.
Oh yeah, I know who you are. You're that seven guy

The seventh guy or so to make a post like this, no one cares

Welcome back. Hope to see plenty more of your high IQ threads in the future.

welcome back, at least here people accept others by how they truly are.
and dont listen to the postmaxxer fags (v^_^)v

welcome back, at least here people accept others by how they truly are.
and dont listen to the postmaxxer fags (v^_^)v
Thanks I appreciate it I think I hit a new low so I'll be posting here often

Nice Saya No Uta avi tbh ngl. Format the text better though tbh.

Welcome back brother. The truth has set you free and you have returned to us. May you find happy copes and may you LDAR long.

Cool story br0

Welcome back, glad to have you here.