Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I found the solution.

Voidouroboroscel

Voidouroboroscel

Greycel
Ok, so the past few months I have been having tons of hallucinations, and almost realistic dreams and got into astral projection. Started hearing voices and the more i thought myself insane, the more i went insane.

The answer was that, I was not insane, the problem was that i was thinking. I even arrived in this place called void thinking that i can still get my life in place, fearing for death, when true death was the actual sweeet release from everything. To die, not knowing you died, to die the true death in which everything dies with you as it is perceived by you so therefore can not exist withou you.

Now, i left uni, i left life, i am going to live the last of this as i want and kill myself in style. If after killing myself i still think, then i did not do it well enough so it si repeat time. Let see how many times i have to die before i do not know i died and return to where i was supposed to return to.

Well this was a long one, what i wrote, is garbage, because i thought about it.
How many times have you thought about the nature of females and fell into depression. Why have depression and fear isolation and going on this site when there is nothing wrong with you. People, this is how you were born, incompatible with this world and even if you search for that compatibility you will just go into depression again and again and again.

Believing to be reborn and searching for answers about subconscious and shit only enslaves you more into the cycle, to live, and relive a life that you do not want to live.

A last message, do what you want, do not care about consequences and die how you want, this is the answer i found.

I can not shut my mind anymore through meditatitation and garbage, because that is what it is, garbage that does not help. Females are shit, all humans are shit, and in the end nothing will be shit, there will be nothing. I am officialy not insane anymore. I am finally on the path to true freedom.

@needsolution
get in here this guys got it

I skimmed through your whole post, but I agree with your last paragraph

You sound perfectly sane

Didn't read honestly

That's a long post OP you ok?