Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I found the perfect country for Incels: Kyrgyzstan

jastro8

jastro8

Recruit
★★★
:feelskek: I think I don't have to talk much...

That's the way it should be in every country.

cool, but the language might be difficult af to learn. I am ROYALLY FUCKED.

oh well, somebody with my face might think I'm northern Kyrgyz.

Kek I remember that doc.

Classic. It is really the cure for inceldom

Volcel if you dont go to a shithole country to get a 2/10 rice or curry foid

Lol if you think you can actually go there and kindnapp a girl.they'd shoot you to dead bro

btw, I don't think stepping on another man's toes to get a bitch is a good idea but I digress...

someone posted this once before,the bride kidnapping or whatever.just kidnappmaxx

Lol if you think you can actually go there and kindnapp a girl.they'd shoot you to dead bro

that's cool. whatever. quick, painless death.

you'll get laid in the US, btw. 5' 10" is considered pretty normal here.

Doubt it, with my narrow frame and ugly face it would be very unlikely. And I wouldn't go to the US for other reasons. If I wanted to relocate I'd go to somewhere in Asia.

ı visited there when ı went to mongolia,it's not a cool country though and very traditional so if you try to kindnapp a girl you likely will get shoot by cops. turkcels can ascend there tbh

ı visited there when ı went to mongolia,it's not a cool country though and very traditional so if you try to kindnapp a girl you likely will get shoot by cops. turkcels can ascend there tbh
Don't you have (like currycels) arranged marriage? Just tell your parents and they will find someone for you. Thats how it works, isn't it?

Don't you have (like currycels) arranged marriage? Just tell your parents and they will find someone for you. Thats how it works?
ı see you don't know much about us.and no we don't have a such thing only arabs and kurds do it tbh

im sure they don't take kindly to foreigners in rural places like this

Celts are ancient Turks by way of Gaul. that's why the languages of Ireland, Basque Country and Scotland/Wales/Cornwall sound nothing like the rest of Western European languages despite most of them being considered Indo-European (Basque obviously being an exception)
ı see you don't know much about us.and no we don't have a such thing only arabs and kurds do it tbh

Kurds are pests.

No way they would allow foreigners to partake in that. Also JFL @ the soyboy vice reporter. Dude is walking stereotype if I've ever seen one, looks like a manlet too Lol.

No way they would allow foreigners to partake in that. Also JFL @ the soyboy vice reporter. Dude is walking stereotype if I've ever seen one, looks like a manlet too Lol.

but not all manlets are soy. some of us take the other, more dangerous path.

"Kidnapping is from the soviets bring equality for men and women."

Sounds familiar.
Also JFL @ the soyboy vice reporter. Dude is walking stereotype if I've ever seen one, looks like a manlet too Lol.

All of these online journalist types are soyboys.