Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I found the entities responsible for crapping on our media and maybe the discord server

Raider919

Raider919

Conducting raids on ideological pieces of shit > )
Sweet Baby Inc. is a Cadfag private firm that is trying to make the media woke. And I mean AALLLL the media. Discord is included. They also influence movies and gaymes. They are being protected by a biden admin dhs funded group called Take This. that is responding preemptively to gamer gate 2. You can't get much more elitist than this now in the pc woke faggot soy cuckold o sphere

Sweet Baby Inc. is a Cadfag private firm that is trying to make the media woke. And I mean AALLLL the media. Discord is included. They also influence movies and gaymes. They are being protected by a biden admin dhs funded group called Take This. that is responding preemptively to gamer gate 2. You can't get much more elitist than this now in the pc woke faggot soy cuckold o sphere
Foids and trannies can nuke a discord server

they are the ones behind it all :feelswhat: :shock::shock::shock:

Nah , jews mostly are the ones behind all

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back