Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I found the ancient incel Pepe comics

NaserOric

NaserOric

Komandant Armije BiH
Incel shaman performs skeletomancy coping ritual (Ancient Incelistan, circa stone age).
Braincels1 1

It was believed that hunting large monsters for their bone could provide vital ingredients for osteomancy rituals. Brave cults of incels wandered the barren wastes of Ancient Incelistan, eagerly chasing bone trophies or a quick death; both were prized.
Braincels2

The cult had slain the Megachad and was carting its jaws up the Frozen Heights for later rituals, but they paid for it with many brothers. To replenish them, incel cults would take cucks as slaves. Through forced labor and a soy-free diet, some could become new initiates; the rest would die off.
Braincels3

After the long cold journey across the Frozen Heights only two cucks remained. The weakest had died of exhaustion and another froze. The survivors were offered initiation into the cult. One accepted but the other complained of misogyny; the heretic's only possible fate was now the Tyrone Pit.
Braincels4

Legends whisper of a dark fate that befell the brotherhood as they ventured through the perils of the Frozen Heights... in the midst of a blistering storm, destiny would rain misfortune upon the clan.
Braincels5

these are some based ass comics, i could use a shaman to perform skeletomancy for my non existant jawline

" the Tyrone pit"
these are pretty funny, good find

:feelsokman: Loved seeing a brocel trying to save a brocel from coping with the bluepill.

Should have a nsfw tag.
Or spoiler.

I remember these from r/braincels. Unfortunately the artist got exposed as a sexhaving normie :feelsree: :feelsree:

The tyrone pit made me lol

Jfl how old are these? Is this where incelistan originated?
I remember these from r/braincels. Unfortunately the artist got exposed as a sexhaving normie :feelsree: :feelsree:
:feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:

Last edited:
RIP r/braincels

He later said that he is actually a truecel currycel whereas the pictures posted of him showed that he was white. According to him those pictures where fake.

Who knows what was actually the truth