Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I found someone I know on Reddit

GaelicTruecel

GaelicTruecel

Recruit
★★
I was looking at a sub about local sport and I noticed this man used his real name as his username and all the information in his post history confirmed he was the person i knew.
He was a childhood/teenagehood neighbour who is now 33yo, he is married with young kids. He was a mid tier normie but got girls because of hyper NT personality. He works in IT.

I was looking at his post history and I noticed he had many posts in the Testosterone sub discussing testosterone treatment. I wonder why this is? I don't think he is balding judging by his photos on social media. Maybe he is struggling to keep it up in the bedroom. I also don't think he is interested in bodybuilding so can't be about that.

Could just be general malaise. Men's T levels have been trending down for decades now, and concern for it's gone viral.
How tall is he, since you said NT?

Maybe low sex drive

I'd be dumbfounded if I recognized someone I know on Reddit