Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity I found proof SillyTruecel is female

• Thread starter Deleted member 28903
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deleted member 28903

Deleted member 28903

Banned
-
I thought it was just a joke tbh but then I had this interaction with her in the sewers
Screenshot 20201025 154948 Brave

@Dregster666 thoughts?

She edited my quote to say that btw. Is that not female af?

I was ostracized since I was 4 years old.

My personality is weird due to extreme loneliness.

btw

It's funny that I'm a real truecel, but everyone keeps bullying me even here.

@FullTimeLoser thoughts?

Tbh I mostly just fuck around but I think I'll stop messing with this nigga because if I bullied him or her or whatever, and the person turns out to be an actual brocel, I would feel guilty af. So yeah, I think I'll just shut up until there is proof of anything.

Last edited:
like 8 people have independently come to the conclusion that this user is a female, their post content and typing style and mannerisms all make it very obvious, they haven’t made a single post mentioning their age/race/height/facial features/rejections or any irl experiences involving inceldom, just generic lingo and shit that could easily be parroted by a foid who lurked for 5 minutes

also either way isn’t the “you’re a manlet I’m physically superior to you” shit almost exactly what @GoyimWithAttitude was banned for?

@mental_out @knajjd @GoffSystemQB @cocksucker @SergeantIncel

btw

Why on earth would you call yourself "sillytruecel" ?

Nothing about you makes sense.
like 8 people have independently come to the conclusion that this user is a female, their post content and typing style and mannerisms all make it very obvious, they haven’t made a single post mentioning their age/race/height/facial features/rejections or any irl experiences involving inceldom, just generic lingo and shit that could easily be parroted by a foid who lurked for 5 minutes

also either way isn’t the “you’re a manlet I’m physically superior to you” shit almost exactly what @GoyimWithAttitude was banned for?

Yes yes it was

Our beloved GoyimSlayer was viciously disposed of for shaming an inferior frame.

Pointless user anyway. Adds nothing but noise and static to this forum.

btw

send a vocaroo now foid.

Well there’s only one way to find out:feelswhere:

Everyone DM @SillyTruecel Dickpics and if someone gets a reply you’ll know:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Exactly JFL. When are mods gonna ban this female already

“you’re a manlet I’m physically superior to you” shit almost exactly what @GoyimWithAttitude was banned for?
Sounds like a normal day on .me

Why on earth would you call yourself "sillytruecel" ?
It's ironic.

"He" takes cheap shots like a foid too.
Why should I be nice to my bullies?

:cryfeels:
I reply to threads and make threads when I have something interesting. I honestly don't know what you expect.

their post content and typing style and mannerisms all make it very obvious
I answer the threads with my life experiences.

Just put me on ignore if you find me boring.

I didn't bully you

Where? I've never actually seen you do anything other than postmaxx
By this logic im a foid too since 60 percent of my stuff is either postmaxxing or sewers tier jfl.

By this logic im a foid too since 60 percent of my stuff is either postmaxxing or sewers tier jfl.
I didn't say that makes him female. I postmaxx a lot too. I'm just responding to his claim that he does anything other than postmaxx. I think he is female for different reasons.

I didn't say that makes him female. I postmaxx a lot too. I'm just responding to his claim that he does anything other than postmaxx. I think he is female for different reasons.
Fair enough, I just think this thread tries to find 'proof' through emotions rather than logic, I'm kinda sitting on the fence here because if sillytruecel turned out to be an actual incel instead of a foid I would feel pretty bad ngl.

I thought some of his posts were weird. Dunno if female but felt odd af at times

I think I blocked this user after 100 posts, just posts meaning less trash.

"Over for x-cels."
"Brutal."
"Boring"

And blatant insults to better users.
That's 99% of this user's output.

Show bob and vegine!

It's ironic.

Why should I be nice to my bullies?

:cryfeels:
I reply to threads and make threads when I have something interesting. I honestly don't know what you expect.

I answer the threads with my life experiences.

Just put me on ignore if you find me boring.
I thought you had me on ignore :waitwhat:

I thought you had me on ignore :waitwhat:
I have you on ignore.

I put on ignore the agressive/ low iq members of .co.

all users who commented on this thread (except aedracel and foidologist) are on my ignore list.

It's boring to read the same thing every time.

The users that I found interesting(Based/high iq/ funny) are the ones that I follow.

Show bob and vegine!
I don't have those things.

"Over for x-cels."
"Brutal."
"Boring"

And blatant insults to better users.
That's 99% of this user's output.
That's what I post in the sewers. I put effort in ID and in the lounge.

I have you on ignore.

all users who commented on this thread (except aedracel and foidologist) are on my ignore list.

The users that I found interesting(Based/high iq/ funny) are the ones that I follow.

This user is ignoring me.
Proof that it's a foid.

I have you on ignore.

If you really are male why not just prove it?

Story of my life.

Ignored by foids...

If you really are male why not just prove it?
Because I don't want to let them win.

Nobody treats me nice. Why should I be nice to them?

This user is ignoring me.
Proof that it's a foid.
"Don't ignore me SillyTruecel, I'M A YENIUZZZZ:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:"

You treat me like garbage, why shouldn't I just ignore you?

You treat me like garbage, why shouldn't I just ignore you?

What's the point of ignoring if you're going to respond to my posts anyway?
Post the vocaroo of your male voice already.

Because I don't want to let them win.

Nobody treats me nice. Why should I be nice to them?
How does proving that their accusations against you are false let them win?

How does proving that their accusations against you are false let them win?
Tbh

I would be eager take a shit on anyone who accused me of being a foid. Wouldn't take long either.

i dont truse accusations made by users with weeb profile pics tbh

Tbh I mostly just fuck around but I think I'll stop messing with this nigga because if I bullied him or her or whatever, and the person turns out to be an actual brocel, I would feel guilty af. So yeah, I think I'll just shut up until there is proof of anything.

Literally such an obvious female. Effeminate, lacks self awareness, and has no point and completely ignores it when you ask for a vocaroo. There's a female onlyfans whore who keeps linking to our website and she's one of her followers. I guarantee it. Mods suck not doing anything.

btw

PM me your face I won't release it.

Status
Not open for further replies.