Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I found out what leftists mean when they say "Gender"

Aarvind

Aarvind

Banned
-
I spoke with an articulate and intelligent leftist and he explained to me that "gender fluidity" etc and all that shit refers to how an individual codifies their behaviour as masculine or feminine or a mix of both, ie a gender fluid person feels that they want to have a "masculine" personality on one day and "feminine" personality and behaviour on another.

I told him that there's no need to abuse the well established word and meaning of gender (biological sex) and rather just say you identify as feminine, which is fine because thats a behavioural characteristic, or masculine, or that you feel more masculine or feminine on different days or whatever.

So Yea! I had a productive discussion with leftist to find out what they really mean and apparently its just to do with behaviour, and for convenience they called it gender, which triggered everyone like theres no tomorrow. I didn't know thats what they meant, so thought I'd share with you guys.

I still would prefer to associate with heterosexual normal people but whatever helps them cope with life. Lol.

in my opinion that’s outrageous and product of sexual revolution, which was of course a huge mistake.
We incels and “gender fluid” people are not anymore rarities due to that. People are going crazy.

I personally think that they just have way too much freedom and time on their hands, so they think this is something that you actually need to think about. What they dont realise is, the world doesnt stop turning for your feelings, nobody on earth gives a crap about you besides (hopefully) your family. You can't re-work the world because it offends you, you just go with the flow of your society.

I now identify as a 9/10 Chad where the bitches at?

you're confusing leftist with 'liberal'
in my opinion that’s outrageous and product of sexual revolution, which was of course a huge mistake.
We incels and “gender fluid” people are not anymore rarities due to that. People are going crazy.

I spray gender fluid in women's faces for fun. even in public.