Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over i found out that my ancestors might be jews

Carotel

Carotel

Just rope
-
I have quite a weird last name, so I was wondering where it comes from. I decided to google it, and apparently my surname is mainly coming from jewish people. My last name translated means "coin" as well. Chances are high that with my surname's history, my ancestors are jews.
I got lucky, because I have no big nose though.

This surname comes from my dad's side.

:cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Lifefuel for you, your family is probably filthy rich.

Lifefuel for you, your family is probably filthy rich.
No, this name is coming from my dad's side, his parents died early and he is in debt.

Funnily enough, my mom's side is very, very german, yet my grandparents are pretty wealthy.

You'd think something would come out of having jewish ancestors, but no. What a shame.

No, this name is coming from my dad's side, his parents died early and he is in debt.

Funnily enough, my mom's side is very, very german, yet my grandparents are pretty wealthy.

You'd think something would come out of having jewish ancestors, but no. What a shame.
Mogs me from Auschwitz to Madagascar

Im turkish and apparently i am 5% askhenazi jewish. Huge cope tbh.
How u know ure jewish

Edit: oh didnt red thread.

Lifefuel for you. Shekelberg always win.

You aren’t jewish unless your mother was.

I have quite a weird last name, so I was wondering where it comes from. I decided to google it, and apparently my surname is mainly coming from jewish people. My last name translated means "coin" as well. Chances are high that with my surname's history, my ancestors are jews.
I got lucky, because I have no big nose though.

This surname comes from my dad's side.

:cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
Ashkenazi?

Ashkenazi?
It could be that. If my jews were ancestors, it would be jewish germans. I am making a DNA test in the next weeks to see where my ancestors are from.

hopefully i find out im 1% african so I have n-word pass tbh

It could be that. If my jews were ancestors, it would be jewish germans. I am making a DNA test in the next weeks to see where my ancestors are from.

hopefully i find out im 1% african so I have n-word pass tbh
If they are. Good luck claiming your right to join the illuminati.

Now u can join the mod team

Not one drop.

RIP you, surely the rope is beckoning?

Gimme ur shekels

I have Gaelic surname with O in front like true Gael

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6