Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I found out that I am blackpilled after visiting IT. LOL

W

Whiz_Master

Greycel
Crazy shit right? English is not my first language, so bear with me.

I am a 25yo socially retarded incel. My descend into inceldom, begun when I was 9yo, when the bullying started and I thought it would end when I left high school and the bullies behind, but it continued and got worse when I reached University, until I decided to give up.

My brain does not work like normal people. I can understand math and computers: I stop studying when in high school, completed a BSc in programming without opening a book (Didn’t even know there was books to buy the first year LMAO), but I can’t interact with people in normal ways and approaching women I am interested in is out of the question: My brain freezes.

But contrary to many here, it didn’t make me angry. Because I understand that people can’t understand: I see it every day at work, when the supposedly smart people, cannot understand the most basic computer principle even when you try to explain it because they just don’t care. Nobody care about what they don’t understand and they don’t care to try understanding it: Not enough brain power to understand everything. So instead of hating the women for fucking guys who didn’t deserve them, I pitied them for being blind to the fact that those guys didn’t care at all about them: They were just good enough for sex. Not even the first girl I had a serious crush on: I would hang out and speak to her as a friend, while she lived with a guy who fucked her regularly. He would also fucked all girls he could put his hand on. Then she confided to me that she never climaxed with him. She then gets chlamydia and the guy blamed her for it. That’s when I realized that the game was fixed and I didn’t want to try to play the game anymore. If those are the type of guys that women prefer because of their personality and attitudes, they can have them. Women don’t deserve guys like me. That this world do not deserve guys like me.

I remember at 9yo, thinking I was an alien who had done something so wrong that I was sent to the worse place in the universe. But now, I don’t care anymore. I am just waiting for when it will be my time to leave this hell. Ironically, now I get more interest from women, but I still can’t do it: I wish I was much more of an idiot but better with people and social clues. I have a good job and all my colleagues loves me, because I am always the nice guy that fix problems. The only 1 issue I ever had, is with 1 of my colleague, with whom I had a good relationship, but that suddenly went bad with no apparent reason: She even just told me that she would love, one day, to marry a guy like me. It took me 3 months after she left, to realize that she was hitting on me and took my non response as rejection. So not only they don’t approach you if you don’t, but they speak in riddles that need to be deciphered, all to try to avoid the bad guys trying to fuck them, while succeeding at keeping some of us out and at the end, the bad guys still win.

You just have to read some of IT post: Normal guys can rape women and girls, and it’s the incels who get blamed. I don’t think they realize that Incels don’t fuck and that women stay at least 20 feet away from any incels. The vast majority of rapes are from people they know and are not the type of guy that is still virgin at 25. They are much better at manipulating women than any incel can ever dream of. To the point that being an incel is now one of the worse insult: Not monster, not sociopath, not psychopath. I wonder why? The fact that we are virgin may have something to do with it despite all what IT can say or post about it.

So I could have done what IT’s “experts” on inceldom recommend: Therapy (If the therapist does not laugh at your face on the 1st visit when you tell them you are virgin). Work hard on socializing: The only problem is that you have to socialize for that: Accept to be ridiculed, humiliated by people like the one in IT because you are socially retarded. And for what? To go from a 0.0001% chance to 0.001% chance to find somebody? To be told all your life by a wife that you are not good enough. That you will never be good enough, like my mother do all the time to my father. To call you weak, without balls because you cannot get a promotion. Really? That’s what you want?

Now, I am finally free of the hold women had on me. Now, I no longer care what they think. They no longer control my mind, my thoughts. I learnt to manage my urges to the point that when I see an attractive woman, I am almost disgusted J I imagine all the ways she could judge me, all the fault she would find in me, and women are extremely good at that, and the attraction, urge, go away quite quickly. And also a lot of jerking off J Like 6 a day on average, up to 12 on some days: When you work with women, it’s easier and more complicated: You need to jerk off more, but you have more material for your mind to get you off when you are at work (Getting material without making women uncomfortable is tricky: You have to stare long enough to create the fantasy but not too long, to get caught, or stare at something else and use your peripheral vision, reflection: Computer are great for that).

I wanted to end with a special award to the guys of IT, as I think they well deserve it: They succeed to get laid like 90% of the normal world population! I think they should boast more about it, more often, as the amount of work it must have required them to succeed, is truly amazing: Maybe they should be placed in a museum. And as people who seem to understand systemic racism, systemic gender violence, systemic homophobia, systemic transphobia, they are quite eager to defend their wonderful system when it comes to incels.

Hmmmm very autistic u are

Didn't read everything but welcome home brocel
Let the blackpill guide you

But contrary to many here, it didn’t make me angry. Because I understand that people can’t understand: I see it every day at work, when the supposedly smart people, cannot understand the most basic computer principle even when you try to explain it because they just don’t care. Nobody care about what they don’t understand and they don’t care to try understanding it: Not enough brain power to understand everything. So instead of hating the women for fucking guys who didn’t deserve them, I pitied them for being blind to the fact that those guys didn’t care at all about them: They were just good enough for sex. Not even the first girl I had a serious crush on: I would hang out and speak to her as a friend, while she lived with a guy who fucked her regularly. He would also fucked all girls he could put his hand on. Then she confided to me that she never climaxed with him. She then gets chlamydia and the guy blamed her for it. That’s when I realized that the game was fixed and I didn’t want to try to play the game anymore. If those are the type of guys that women prefer because of their personality and attitudes, they can have them. Women don’t deserve guys like me. That this world do not deserve guys like me.
Based. You put into words, the way I feel about this whole “game” situation in dating.

The sad thing about it is, I’m not even attracted to 10/10s because I know I have no chance with them. The girls I’m attracted to don’t like me back so I just gave up. I’m still trying but I’m resigned to the reality of the situation.

Welcome home high IQ cel :feelsugh:. Don’t self-ban on us, this forum needs more intelligent, experienced people

Idiot you should've bagged that whore who told you she'd marry a guy like you. Volcel as fuck with a good job. Fuck outta here

My brain does not work like normal people. I can understand math and computers: I stop studying when in high school, completed a BSc in programming without opening a book (Didn’t even know there was books to buy the first year LMAO), but I can’t interact with people in normal ways and approaching women I am interested in is out of the question: My brain freezes.

You seem to be a prime member of the community. Please take this test and post a snapshot of your result.

even just told me that she would love, one day, to marry a guy like me.
Obviously it's our bad personalityyy

You just have to read some of IT post: Normal guys can rape women and girls, and it’s the incels who get blamed. I don’t think they realize that Incels don’t fuck and that women stay at least 20 feet away from any incels. The vast majority of rapes are from people they know and are not the type of guy that is still virgin at 25. They are much better at manipulating women than any incel can ever dream of. To the point that being an incel is now one of the worse insult: Not monster, not sociopath, not psychopath. I wonder why? The fact that we are virgin may have something to do with it despite all what IT can say or post about it.

Read every word.
I learnt to manage my urges to the point that when I see an attractive woman, I am almost disgusted J I imagine all the ways she could judge me, all the fault she would find in me, and women are extremely good at that, and the attraction, urge, go away quite quickly.
Can relate.

least based Greycel

Crazy shit right? English is not my first language, so bear with me.

I am a 25yo socially retarded incel. My descend into inceldom, begun when I was 9yo, when the bullying started and I thought it would end when I left high school and the bullies behind, but it continued and got worse when I reached University, until I decided to give up.

I remember at 9yo, thinking I was an alien who had done something so wrong that I was sent to the worse place in the universe. But now, I don’t care anymore. I am just waiting for when it will be my time to leave this hell. Ironically, now I get more interest from women, but I still can’t do it: I wish I was much more of an idiot but better with people and social clues. I have a good job and all my colleagues loves me, because I am always the nice guy that fix problems. The only 1 issue I ever had, is with 1 of my colleague, with whom I had a good relationship, but that suddenly went bad with no apparent reason: She even just told me that she would love, one day, to marry a guy like me. It took me 3 months after she left, to realize that she was hitting on me and took my non response as rejection. So not only they don’t approach you if you don’t, but they speak in riddles that need to be deciphered, all to try to avoid the bad guys trying to fuck them, while succeeding at keeping some of us out and at the end, the bad guys still win.

So I could have done what IT’s “experts” on inceldom recommend: Therapy (If the therapist does not laugh at your face on the 1st visit when you tell them you are virgin). Work hard on socializing: The only problem is that you have to socialize for that: Accept to be ridiculed, humiliated by people like the one in IT because you are socially retarded. And for what? To go from a 0.0001% chance to 0.001% chance to find somebody? To be told all your life by a wife that you are not good enough. That you will never be good enough, like my mother do all the time to my father. To call you weak, without balls because you cannot get a promotion. Really? That’s what you want?

Now, I am finally free of the hold women had on me. Now, I no longer care what they think. They no longer control my mind, my thoughts. I learnt to manage my urges to the point that when I see an attractive woman, I am almost disgusted J I imagine all the ways she could judge me, all the fault she would find in me, and women are extremely good at that, and the attraction, urge, go away quite quickly. And also a lot of jerking off J Like 6 a day on average, up to 12 on some days: When you work with women, it’s easier and more complicated: You need to jerk off more, but you have more material for your mind to get you off when you are at work (Getting material without making women uncomfortable is tricky: You have to stare long enough to create the fantasy but not too long, to get caught, or stare at something else and use your peripheral vision, reflection: Computer are great for that).

I wanted to end with a special award to the guys of IT, as I think they well deserve it: They succeed to get laid like 90% of the normal world population! I think they should boast more about it, more often, as the amount of work it must have required them to succeed, is truly amazing: Maybe they should be placed in a museum. And as people who seem to understand systemic racism, systemic gender violence, systemic homophobia, systemic transphobia, they are quite eager to defend their wonderful system when it comes to incels.
based on how you describe yourself, you clearly have autism spectrum disorder, or rather, you possess the traits that would fit the cluster of symptoms collected under that umbrella term.

You also clearly IQ mog me lmao.

dnr, GrAY.

it's over

Ok high IQ autisticcel, get a good programming job, or better create your own business, whatever, but bring sure you bring back that 6 figures.
Then you can buy a nice watch and expensive clothes, next you take a flight to Bangkok, and rent a nice condo in Silomvit for a few months.
You will just have to walk around, and women sitting at restaurant and bar tables will say hello when you make eye contact with them.
After that it is tutorial mode.

Read Book Club GIF