Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I found old vids of me with my former oneits

swarthcel

swarthcel

6'5 jacked multibillionaire with 12' BWC
As far as i know we were practicing for a theater about adulthood, Our teacher picked the students randomly in partners and we were required to practice alone somewhere on campus, I honestly thought i won the lotto and that god had gifted me at that moment, you literally could see it in my eyes during the whole vid, how in love i was with her. she was laughing during the whole vid idk why and it seemed like we had alot of fun. I was in love with her since the beginning of the school year and i was about to confess my feelings for her, the first time I would ever do so.

On that very same day, before i built up the courage to go speak to her i found out that she had a boyfriend when i listened to a convo she had with her friend, I swear to god it hurt so much, it was the 1st out of 2 times that my heart got broken by a foid

Can you explain what a oneits is?

Seeing old videos/pictures of you when you were younger and happier is potent suicidefuel

Seeing old videos/pictures of you when you were younger and happier is potent suicidefuel
i wasnt happy when i was young its just pictures of me staring at the ground holding my arm looking sad.

literally every foid has a boyfriend. single foids are a myth

Basically your crush
Oh yeah, I had that. For fucking WAAAY to long. My best friend abandoned me and got her. Then he went on to lose her during college. Fucking prick.

literally every foid has a boyfriend. single foids are a myth
One must acknowledge this truth before developing a crush or persuing. Their relationship statuses are really phases until marriage

I was always taking the picture, hiding in the back or off the far sides in pictures

Fakecel trait a foid is having fun with you

Just realised I don't even have any pictures or videos of my teenage years.