Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I found my oneitis' old Twitter account.

Grotesque

Grotesque

38 Year Old Virgin.
-
https://twitter.com/laursiegler

Of course, she had a Chad boyfriend she was fucking relentlessly, and couldn't stop bragging about him.

And near the end of her using social media...

national boyfriend day..what a ridiculous joke.

Find someone who's there for u in your worst times not just your best, always fights for u & not with u, & puts u first instead of last.

Spent a lifetime of holding on just to let go, I guess I'll spend another lifetime searching for a new hope

Chad must have really broken Lauren... 5 years later, she's single and has 'cute' memes in her cubicle about only needing dogs in her life.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TEEHEHEEHREHREHEHEHEHEHEHE

She's already removed herself as my care coordinator because she saw how ugly I was, and assumed that I'd commit terrible crimes to her, so I doubt I'll get to ask her about what happened with Chad. I want to share her pain. I want to feel her tears. And I will masturbate on them.

Also, she's probably fucking her doggo right now, while planning to arrest me for having a penis.

i want that cake in her pics

we should brigade her new account and make her rope. Females have no resilience.

b-but women can sense when men have bad personalities. Couldn't she sense this before her heart got broken?

laures13-1366427441_280.jpg

She's nothing special. Her eye area is nearly as bad as mine.

But I'm subhuman to her, and thus I want her to burn.

"Please take time to value everyone and everything in your life while you can! Don't realize this when it's too late..." LOL now she's aged and alone regreting poor choices, i bet the CHAD she used to date is still getting girls 15 years younger than her.

Grotesque said:

I would fuck that. And make you watch.

Grotesque said:

She's at least a 10

Lauren, kate and ashlee were my oneitis's names.

Find someone who's there for u in your worst times not just your best, always fights for u & not with u, & puts u first instead of last.

In my worst times, she fights against me and wants me to rot in prison and kill myself. That's better than nothing, I guess.

I put her first, and that's criminal because I lack quality facial bone structure.

Last edited:
She deleted her account. Stupid whore

That's the power of Grotesque.

She completely removed herself from social media. Fortunately, her attention whore sister hasn't and I have lots of pictures to remember her by.

She sounds dumb as fuck, why was she your oneitis?

I could sense her personaliteehee before she spoke a word to me.