Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I found my neighbor in Tinder

Don Vito

Don Vito

Cinemaxxxed
★★★★
JFL she's married. Her younger son mogs me and I never seen her daughter

I could walk to her house in matter of two minutes.

Shes like 20 years older than me if not more. Yet I wanna smash.

Last edited:
Tip her husband off to her slutting around.

Doxx her too her husband

Doxx or else you're faggot.

TIP OFF HER CUCKSBAND!!!!

I couldnt. I mean, his son is friend of mine of childhood. I dont wanna to mess with his family. Altough I wanna smash his mother. If she doesnt match with me I may doxx her.
If i had a friend in my life i wouldnt fuck his mother.
Bros before hoes mang…

I couldnt. I mean, his son is friend of mine of childhood. I dont wanna to mess with his family. Altough I wanna smash his mother. If she doesnt match with me I may doxx her.
You fucking cuck, the family is already ruined. Doxx her whore ass.

Do it anonymously.

Send a screenshot and the link.

not you who would ruin it. The cheating slut did, guy deserves to know.

If you don’t rat her out, then you are a cuck.

I could walk to her house

I almost killed my soycuck neighbor but a real man stepped to the scene.

I could have gotten a threesome but one girls irl's father who is strong, rich and smart came out once I saw is shoes I immediately fled (bad news).

If you don't blackmail her to fuck her, you can request your own ban on this site right now.

Last edited:
I've seen cousins and undercover homosexuals that i know on there

She won't want to ascend with you even if you are her neighbor, looking for a Chad to cheat with behind the poor normie she betabuxxed to leech off of and gain all the benefits of hypergamy, continuing her ride on the carousel; just rat her out anonymously, sending a picture of the profile from any social media site to her family. :feelsthink:

You could probably blackmail her into having sex with you. Of course, you shouldn't and I don't advise such behavior. Just in theory, you probably could.

You could probably blackmail her into having sex with you. Of course, you shouldn't and I don't advise such behavior. Just in theory, you probably could.
Ten Trillion IQ :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

I could walk to her house in matter of two minutes.

Send more pics of her daughter

not you who would ruin it. The cheating slut did, guy deserves to know.
What if she has the consent and they are looking for a bull at spice up the dry bedroom?

@Zhou Chang-Xing you up nigga?

TIP OFF HER CUCKSBAND!!!!

You fucking cuck, the family is already ruined. Doxx her whore ass.

She won't want to ascend with you even if you are her neighbor, looking for a Chad to cheat with behind the poor normie she betabuxxed to leech off of and gain all the benefits of hypergamy, continuing her ride on the carousel; just rat her out anonymously, sending a picture of the profile from any social media site to her family. :feelsthink:

What if she has the consent and they are looking for a bull to spice up the dry bedroom?

@Zhou Chang-Xing you up nigga?
:feelshehe:

I swear the OP can't be incel.

What if she has the consent and they are looking for a bull at spice up the dry bedroom?
Well if true and you notify him then worst that comes out of that is nothing. So still no reason not to anonymously notify him.

Notify the husband but don't doxx her cause then you doxx yourself, you specifically mentioned she is your neighbour.

The marriage can't be going that swimmingly if she's on Tinder, but I understand your hesitation. Did you match btw?