Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I FOUND KNAJJD'S LONG LOST TWIN [GTFIH]

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Original recipe mod from the Serge regime.
★★★★★
It's over for knaj--lol, who are we kidding, that prettyboy manlet mogs everyone here to hell and back. Why is he even a mod? (No hate, knajjd, I think you're a pretty cool guy, eh does modding and doesn't afraid of anything)

OhhhhFuckKnajjdOnline

pretty cool guy, eh does modding and doesn't afraid of anything
tbh

Knajjd mogs him

Knajjd has joined the chat.

It's over for knaj--lol, who are we kidding, that prettyboy manlet mogs everyone here to hell and back. Why is he even a mod? (No hate, knajjd, I think you're a pretty cool guy, eh does modding and doesn't afraid of anything)
Knajjd unironically thinks he's ugly.

He looks extremely good and is actually a LocationCel. If he would try his luck with women from countries where the average size of men is very small (there are many) then he would easily ascend.

He looks extremely good and is actually a LocationCel. If he would try his luck with women from countries where the average size of men is very small (there are many) then he would easily ascend.
How does he know he is a locationcel? Did he even try?

The heightcel thing makes sense (assuming he's 5'2"), but the thing about him being ugly makes no sense at all.

@knajjd is one Beatles song listen away from forming a cult and purging all normies.

This kid would slay major jb in Mexico. Mexico is full of incel tier manlets.

This kid would slay major jb in Mexico. Mexico is full of incel tier manlets.
Yes that's true. Instead of wasting his time with LDAR, @knajjd should consider visiting such countries.

Knajjd if you are reading this go to America and slay as many High School QTs as possible

He's retarded if SRS, I still think he's trolling.
He's probably just exaggerating his flaws to pass as ugly and minimize resentment from other users, just like @Weed does.

He's probably just exaggerating his flaws to pass as ugly and minimize resentment from other users, just like @Weed does.

It's over for fakecels. Oh no wait nvm you get modded. :feelskek:

Yes bro. Weed actually does have bad features though, awful NCT and receded mandible. He still mogs me though :feelsbadman:

there's nothing to exaggerate. i am 5'2" with fairly feminine facial features. this is the EXACT OPPOSITE of what females want, which is a masculine tall man to protect them, this is how mate selection works. no female wants a child-looking genetic garbage midget weakling. females do not find the same stuff attractive as you do. this is an irrational "grass is greener on the other side" thing for you, nothing else. how can you even call yourself blackpilled on looks if you think this is attractive to females?

Yes bro. Weed actually does have bad features though, awful NCT and receded mandible. He still mogs me though :feelsbadman:
He's above average in looks. If I saw him on the street I'd look to his side to check for the cute gf automatically.
there's nothing to exaggerate. i am 5'2" with fairly feminine facial features. this is the EXACT OPPOSITE of what females want, which is a masculine tall man to protect them, this is how mate selection works. no female wants a child-looking genetic garbage midget weakling. females do not find the same stuff attractive as you do. this is an irrational "grass is greener on the other side" thing for you, nothing else.
Have you tried your luck with JBs?

there's nothing to exaggerate. i am 5'2" with fairly feminine facial features. this is the EXACT OPPOSITE of what females want, which is a masculine tall man to protect them, this is how mate selection works. no female wants a child-looking genetic garbage midget weakling. females do not find the same stuff attractive as you do. this is an irrational "grass is greener on the other side" thing for you, nothing else. how can you even call yourself blackpilled on looks if you think this is attractive to females?

You are definitely at least partially correct in that women usually prefer more masculine men. However, there definitely exist females that find males that look similar to you attractive. You mog most of the people on this forum facially, though height does hold you back.
He's above average in looks. If I saw him on the street I'd look to his side to check for the cute gf automatically.

@Mainländer His pic is angle frauded hard boyo, but he has had sex. I won't get on his case too much though, because he is definitely sub5, probably a 4

this is the EXACT OPPOSITE of what females want, which is a masculine tall man to protect them, this is how mate selection works. no female wants a child-looking genetic garbage females do not find the same stuff attractive as you do. this is an irrational "grass is greener on the other side" thing for you, nothing else. how can you even call yourself blackpilled on looks if you think this is attractive to females?

I want a mommygf to protect me!

Both mog me btw.

Happy10

Kinda looks like me (except with gook eyes) when I was in elementary.

Knajjd if you are reading this go to America and slay as many High School QTs as possible
jfl if you think he would slay highschool qt's. 12 year old girls look like 18 nowadays and will only fuck tyron that has memorized drake lyrics

Then move to a manlet country where the average male height is 5´5 or something, don´t forget you´re not ugly and WHITE so it´s much easier for you. I would be the chaddest of chads if i were you

Dont expose dis nigga like that man

You fucking retards knajdd was never 5'2

The dip only had that as a meme

schnozzmogged. girls like big nose its masculine, good for tickling and smelling the shampoo out of a bitches hair

If he is really 5'2 (not so sure about that) then we all automatically mog him. Height > face

You are still my favorite bae.;):heart:
And you mog the fgt to oblivion srsly. He looks like a fucking fag with hair halo

mogged, again. Knajjd is "cute" looking like a child and no bitch wants him especially if he is 5'2.

Rope asap if you say height>face.
height > face.
Nevertheless, I would actually say stating that one trait is more important than the other is just stupid. We need the whole package anyways.

Here's actually a better looksmatch who is actually raring matched too https://incels.is/threads/i-think-found-knajjd-russian-look-a-like-youtuber.2064/
height > face.
Nevertheless, I would actually say stating that one trait is more important than the other is just stupid. We need the whole package anyways.
What a cope LOL that's almost borderline bluepilled to say height>face. PSLI, Inceldom and everything has just been all about F A C E. Pls also say body>face so you can run roid game as a 2 PSL subhuman. There have been thousand of experiments proving face is everything.

I knew I was gonna be pissed off when I clicked on the link and started reading. But why did I do it? Am I some sort of masochist?

Anyways, facemogs me into hell, and white looking. He will say that foids do not like him because they only like masculine features, which is cope men with faces like that can get pussy, but I digress. Height is the only killing blow he sustains, not much that you can use to argue against that besides the existence of countries with an average male height that's very short. Even then, moving countries isn't something everyone would want to do. Which is understandable.

Just jealous at this man, GLcel halo, mod status, orbiters with his own fag filled fan club basically, parents who let him NEET and don't hate his guts, easy drugmaxxing and he can still ascend. Not surprised that he has no thoughts of roping. His odds aren't 0. Truly "blessed" (don't believe in that, just luck)

Meanwhile I'll be lucky to last another year in this hell. Cold world, huh?

knajjd mogs him.

Make him mod, then we have 2 prettyboi mods on this INCELforum :soy::soy::soy:

Knajjd isnt ugly he is just a turbo manlet and looks like a child tbh

JFL if you think knajjd has any chance at that height, he is a truecel. And that many men thinks that he is good looking just proves that foids wouldn't find him hot( he has androgynous attractiveness, not the dark-testosterone-manly-man attractiveness that makes foids wet)