Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think found knajjd Russian look a-like YouTuber

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wbu4gtQ-O7k[/video]

Do you agree they kind of look the same? lmao
@knajjd

BTW
jkhcrv5wT22xZMaM6UEQsg.jpeg

he looks ugly, our knajjd is cute

Yeah they look similar.

I remember saying before that knajjd looks like he's northeast Euro (Russian, Ukrainian, Baltic)

Not even fucking close. Knajjd please post a new picture and mogg this fucking fag.

torujo said:
he looks ugly, our knajjd is cute

How is he ugly?  

(I agree knajjd is kawaii as fuck though)

Ryo Hazuki said:
How is he ugly?  

(I agree knajjd is kawaii as fuck though)

well, he is not ugly at all but our knajjd moggs him

Knajiid cock sucking is on the peak these days

Morf12 said:

I think this YouTuber mogs him IMO IMO IMO IMO
This YouTuber also got an upturned nose, that's what girls like but everything else is kind of similar to knajjd

Both are good looking guys, and both are 8+/10. At least facially.

Anyway I think knajjd should grow his hair a little longer, and go for a scene/anime style haircut. He would pull that look off perfectly and do really well with scene/weaboo girls. I'm sure there's some of those in Turkey.

Unless you are actually deformed, that is have a medical deformity, knajjd is uglier than you and therefore the most incel. No women will ever give knajjd's hideous face a chance, ranking only a mere 2/10 on the attractiveness scale, knajjd's cheekbones are recessed, knajjd's chin is recessed, knajjd's jawline is weak, and knajjd's nose is hideous. Essentially knajjd's is the ugliest, so be glad you are not in knajjd's position. Be glad you do not have knajjd's face or you'd have to kill yourselves, you would not have the strength to live, you spineless cowardly weaklings, even going outside takes immense courage when you look like knajjd. Stop acting like you are the fucking victims, knajjd's is the real victim, every single one of you are fakecels and you makeing knajjd sick. Whether you sugar coat knajjd as a 7/10, it does not change anything knajjd is the most incel out of all of you, almost deformed looking, and knajjd is also superior, because knajjd can survive in such a horrible condition. knajjd bet none of you could survive with knajjd's horrible face. None of you.

It's over for Khajjd

Ryo Hazuki said:
Both are good looking guys, and both are 8+/10.  At least facially.

Anyway I think knajjd should grow his hair a little longer, and go for a scene/anime style haircut.  He would pull that look off perfectly and do really well with scene/weaboo girls.  I'm sure there's some of those in Turkey.

I agree, he should go for orb's hair or that youtuber's hair in that pic where I replied to a guy in this thread

johndoe5 said:
Unless you are actually deformed, that is have a medical deformity, knajjd is uglier than you and therefore the most incel. No women will ever give knajjd's hideous face a chance, ranking only a mere 2/10 on the attractiveness scale, knajjd's cheekbones are recessed, knajjd's chin is recessed, knajjd's jawline is weak, and knajjd's nose is hideous. Essentially knajjd's is the ugliest, so be glad you are not in knajjd's position. Be glad you do not have knajjd's face or you'd have to kill yourselves, you would not have the strength to live, you spineless cowardly weaklings, even going outside takes immense courage when you look like knajjd. Stop acting like you are the fucking victims, knajjd's is the real victim, every single one of you are fakecels and you makeing knajjd sick. Whether you sugar coat knajjd as a 7/10, it does not change anything knajjd is the most incel out of all of you, almost deformed looking, and knajjd is also superior, because knajjd can survive in such a horrible condition. knajjd bet none of you could survive with knajjd's horrible face. None of you.

Huge fucking cope. You're retarded.