Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I found it! Amazing jaw surgery result

TheRealChincel

TheRealChincel

Voidcel: Friendless Truecel
★★★★★
XhH0yt7.jpg

Imagine the change in his quality of life.

I wonder how much a surgery like that costs.

From subhuman to normie

mentolabial fold is disgusting

A very good result, but he still looks only above average.

From RuneScape geek to football Jock

He is smiling you retards. Everyone has a line like that when smiling.
Why did you call me a retard, I merely corrected him. And cumskins have that without even smiling mostly because of lack of melanin.

Why did you call me a retard, I merely corrected him. And cumskins have that without even smiling mostly because of lack of melanin.
I said "you retards", as in him and possibly you, who could have been simply correcting his retarded usage and spelling of the word,or just correcting his retarded spelling while agreeing with him.

I said "you retards", as in him and possibly you, who could have been simply correcting his retarded usage and spelling of the word,or just correcting his retarded spelling while agreeing with him.

Kek no I'm aware that they appear when you smile.

he already had a forward maxilla, lol

literally only cure for underbitecels like me is a lefort 3, dont know why the fucking hospitals think a lefort 1 is enough, my eyes are fucking melting lol

No retard. I mean mentolabial fold.

that's actually really good. i still think it looks fucked up with a little too much bend but thhat's probably how normal jaws are suppose to look

from 2/10 incel to 5/10 incel

I'm working on exactly this i just gotta pay off my current debts then I'll take out a loan for surgery it is my last hope of ever having a normal life and I'm going all or nothing!

from 2/10 incel to 5/10 incel

Which is still a great improvement, since at least now they can't blame your inceldom on your looks only your autistic ptsd mentality lol!