Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I found an interesting high IQ blog

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
I just googled "agecuck" and found this: https://oogenhand.wordpress.com/

Look at this nuclear suifuel: https://oogenhand.wordpress.com/2019/04/16/suicell/

Suicell
1. If you’re here, then chances are, you’re a truecel or a divorcel or something. Whatever the case, you know that it’s over. You’re not going to get a girl, or at least, not one like you used to have. Your future is lonely, and the more you live, the lonelier it will get, as people close to you will gradually die off. You’ll grow old, alone, with ever-fewer friends and ever-fewer family members, and then you’ll get a bunch of diseases and nobody’s gonna treat you.

2. Likewise, if you’re here, odds are that you’re muthafuckin’ broke. Welcome to the (poorcel) club. You have no money, and no real way to get much. Sure, you can probably work your ass off in some blue-collar job or whatever, but you know full well that you’re gonna remain poor as fuck. Without money, all the “amazing things” that may happen in the future — e.g., novel technologies that both prolong life and make it more pleasant — will be beyond your reach.

3. Intelligent as you may be, there’s no point getting a degree in anything that doesn’t get you employed. Unless you’re a STEM-type, most of what you’ll learn in college/university will be useless, and won’t give you much advantage in the workplace. Why waste your time? Youngcels will get blue-balled by all the 20-somethings in that environment; oldcels will be depressed knowing that the chance to get with one of the girls is slim (unless you’re Chad, which you obviously aren’t).

4. Having normie friends is pointless. They will all sooner or later become betabuxxers for landwhales, have children, get frivorced, the whole bit – and they will certainly not have time to humor someone like you. Things might be different with non-normie (abnormie?) friends, but these have their own set of issues: “erratic behavior,” propensity to get in trouble, loserdom that rubs off on you, etc. Moreover, if you’re an autistic loner type, you wouldn’t really enjoy IRL company.

5. You’re not going to succeed politically. Face it: if our ideas stood a chance to become popular, they already would be popular. All our blogs, forums, manifestos, and so on, are ultimately exercises in futility. We’re not gonna change the world. And even if our ideas somehow slowly gain a following among the strong and powerful, they can only be implemented dozens of years into the future; we won’t really be able to enjoy the fruits of our political labor, anyway.

6. By the way, everything that had to be said has already been said. Ideologically, there’s no more room for innovation; there’s nothing to add to our worldview anymore. It’s been about a year since I’ve encountered an original idea around this ‘sphere. Now you can say, “Great, so let’s spread our memes all over the place!” But it just ain’t happening, bruh. It suffices to look all the communities that have rejected us; even people who are supposed to be our allies have abandoned us.

7. Generally speaking, life itself is pointless. Unless you reach immortality, you’re gonna die eventually, and you should realize that death is not “a black screen at the end of the movie,” but there having never been any movie. It’s an eternal void of absolute nothingness, like there had existed until you were born, except indefinitely. And even on the far-off-chance that you, personally, will acquire immortality – life is still going to be pointless. You’ll just exist for the sake of existence, forever.

8. Civilization is in decline. The political situation is growing increasingly volatile, and all sides — especially the bad guys — are radicalizing. It’s probably better to die within the next 10 years, than to see everything going to utter shit by 2040. Some believe that the situation can be reversed, but that looks unlikely. TPTB are heavily invested in the status-quo, and simply won’t do what has to be done to fix the situation.

9. If you’re in your mid-20s like I am, and all the more-so if you’re older than that, you should know that your best, i.e., most energetic, healthy, interesting, and thrilling years are already behind you. If we lived in a sane world, we would all ideally get married in our mid-teens (14-17) and have grandchildren in our 40s, and we’d be in good company while at it; this is the historical norm, by the way. Instead, we were forced to waste our teenage years masturbating, playing games, and going to kid-prisons (“schools”). It’s over; from now on, each year will be less exciting than the previous one.

10. You’re a loser by nature. Even if good things somehow occur to you, you’ll inevitably manage to ruin and lose them. More “good things” means more disappointments as those things will either be lost, or prove to not really be all that good. You may even one day get a half-decent wife and have kids, and then realize that this is some boring shit right there. Guess what? Now you’re stuck with that family of yours. Or you can climb up the career ladder, only to find out that you hate doing whatever it is you’re doing. This is much more common than people, who usually have fragile egos, are willing to admit.

And this reminder of how many famous people have fucked/dated JBs: https://oogenhand.wordpress.com/2019/03/07/intersectional-pedocrites/

Intersectional Pedocrites
https://dissention.wordpress.com/20...or-worse-than-his-white-showbiz-counterparts/
c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636

By now, I am sure that most of you have seen that recent interview of R. Kelly by Gayle King. While it was.. well.. interesting, the parts I saw and the public reaction to it on social media got me thinking about something else. Why are all these “male feminists”, SJWs and other public virtue display peddlers focused on the ongoing R. Kelly saga, but ignoring many similar and often worse cases perpetrated by white showbiz celebrities? Why are all of these self-anointed arbiters of justice getting themselves into a tizzy over what pretty much anybody with more than half-a-brain has known for over a decade and why are they so interested in skipping due process.
But before we go there, let be clear about a few things. Firstly, unlike Bill Cosby who drugged and raped dozens of women over decades, there is still no definitive evidence (acceptable in a court of law) that R. Kelly did anything similar. Sure.. there are a couple of women who claim that he forced them into having sex. However the events in question took place over a decade or two ago and, in the absence of physical evidence, it really comes down to which side you want to believe. While accepting the accusers’s version of the story without corroborating evidence might be acceptable to SJWs and other virtue peddlers, we as a society no longer do so for reasons which are all too apparent once you read about the history of show trials for witchcraft and heresy.
Secondly, unlike Larry Nassar and Jerry Sandusky- R. Kelly was not into prepubsecent or barely pubsecent children. In other words, he often preferred girls who were under 18, but definitely post-pubescent. But why does this matter? well.. for starters, while those girls were not legally adults, they were no longer children- biologically and mentally. And this is relevant because there are many example of white male showbiz types who have displayed almost identical behavior and not suffered any negative consequences (legal or otherwise) to date. In fact, the very behavior for which SJWs are trying to lynch R. Kelly have long been seen as harmless eccentricities if the perpetrator was a famous white guy in showbiz. Here are some well-known examples..
Remember Jerry Seinfeld? He used to a date a 17-year old when almost 40. So why have we not heard calls by SJWs to ban ‘Seinfeld’ reruns from cable TV or online streaming platforms? Or what about Paul Walker of ‘Fast and Furious’ movie franchise fame? He dated more than one 16-year-old girl when he was in his 30s. How come all those SJWs are not interested in deplatforming the movies of a white actor with a predilection for under-18 girls? What about Wilmer Valderrama from ‘That 70s show’? Did you know he dated mandy moore, ashley simpson, lindsay lohan and demi lovato when they were under-18 and he was more than a few years older than them? Heard any SJWs calling for cancellation of ‘That 70s Show reruns?
Did you know that Sonny Bono was dating Cher when she was 16 and he was at least a decade older than her? Elvis Presley first met Priscilla Beaulieu when she was 14 and he was 25. What about a 25-year-old Joe Madden dating Hillary Duff when she was 16? Milo Ventimiglia was 29 when he dated a 17-year-old Hayden Panettiere. Don’t forget that Don Johnson dated a 16-year-old Melanie Griffith, when he was in his 20s. David Bowie had a sexual relationship with at least one 13 or 14-year-old in the 1970s. Did I mention that members of pretty much every single rock band of the 1960s, 1970s, 1980s, 1990s and 2000s have had sex with under-18 groupies?
Then there are people like Woody Allen who slept with his underage adopted daughter as well as at least one more 16-year-old girl when he was in his 40s or older. Steven Tyler of Aerosmith famously dated a 16-year-old when he was 25. Look.. the point I am trying to make is that prosecuting a famous black guy with a preference for post-pubsecent, but under-18, girls while ignoring or even celebrating that same behavior in white (or non-black) guys is both inconsistent as well as racist. Let us not pretend that whatever happens between R. Kelly and those girls is somehow different from some white male celebrity and an under-18 girl he is “dating”.
If you believe that R. Kelly deserves to lose his livelihood and freedom for his actions, at least be consistent and demand the same for white male celebrities who have similar dating preferences. If you think R. Kelly’s music should be banned, then demand the same for music by Elvis Presley, Aerosmith, David Bowie and every single musical act whose members had sex with underage groupies- which would be pretty much 95% of all popular music. If you think R. Kelly is a pervert for liking 14-17 year old girls, please explain why you think Jerry Seinfeld, Paul Walker, Wilmer Valderrama , Don Johnson and many.. many others are not perverts. Or you could just admit that it is about race and drop that virtue peddling bullshit.
Comment: Intersectionality could be written intersexxxionality, don’t you think?! Again folks, hell is eternal…

people say "oh but MGTOWs are just coping leave them alone"

But they expect me to just be content despite all of this. What am I going to do, pretend to be satisfied?

I feel the strong urge to kill myself now, intersting read though.

9. If you’re in your mid-20s like I am, and all the more-so if you’re older than that, you should know that your best, i.e., most energetic, healthy, interesting, and thrilling years are already behind you. If we lived in a sane world, we would all ideally get married in our mid-teens (14-17) and have grandchildren in our 40s, and we’d be in good company while at it; this is the historical norm, by the way. Instead, we were forced to waste our teenage years masturbating, playing games, and going to kid-prisons (“schools”). It’s over; from now on, each year will be less exciting than the previous one

:feelsrope:

9. If you’re in your mid-20s like I am, and all the more-so if you’re older than that, you should know that your best, i.e., most energetic, healthy, interesting, and thrilling years are already behind you. If we lived in a sane world, we would all ideally get married in our mid-teens (14-17) and have grandchildren in our 40s, and we’d be in good company while at it; this is the historical norm, by the way. Instead, we were forced to waste our teenage years masturbating, playing games, and going to kid-prisons (“schools”). It’s over; from now on, each year will be less exciting than the previous one

Brutal indeed.

Brutal, he's apparently a Dutchcel.

teenagehood was such a joke

7. Generally speaking, life itself is pointless. Unless you reach immortality, you’re gonna die eventually, and you should realize that death is not “a black screen at the end of the movie,” but there having never been any movie. It’s an eternal void of absolute nothingness, like there had existed until you were born, except indefinitely. And even on the far-off-chance that you, personally, will acquire immortality – life is still going to be pointless. You’ll just exist for the sake of existence, forever.
The blackest of pills, I could never tell if this is lifefuel or suifuel tbh.
ADHDcels

What a fucking time to be alive.