Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I found a small light of hope.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
I was taking some photos of my ugly face for curiosity and i saw a promising bone definiation under my face fat in a lot of photos and it made me motivated to lose body fat. I'm 169 cm and around 70 kg, but i have a high percentage of body fat. The problem is that i could see hidden cheekbones and bone definition on one side more than the other because one side has more fat than the other. I fucking hate my asymmetrical face, but i'll give it a shot and get to 9-10% body fat and see the results. 

Wish me luck boyos.

incellurker5 said:
Good luck, boyo

Thanks man. I want to try everything before time runs out. I'm still 18, so i don't want to LDAR so early.

Stanx22 said:
169 cm and around 70 kg
If you lose more you risk pencil neck/weak frame syndrome

TheVman said:
If you lose more you risk pencil neck/weak frame syndrome

I won't lose weight, just body fat and put on muscles.

fatcels = potential normies.

This is why i hold fat incels in comtempt tbh.

Godspeed bro, losing bodyfat is legit

Virginp0wers said:
fatcels = potential normies.

This is why i hold fat incels in comtempt tbh.

Yeah man, as long as there's hope, one must try anything to make it. At least it's better than rotting in hell.

MarriedAndLookin4Fun said:
Godspeed bro, losing bodyfat is legit

Thanks man, i wish the best for you too.

I lost hope :'(

Stanx22 said:
What about surgeries?  Losing body fat ? Skinmaxxing ?

My skin is good. I had severe acne and now my skin is flawless. Some people were shocked and asked how I did it.

I lost bodyfat and gymcelled before. Quitting was a good decision. I don't care about my body.

I don't have cash for surgeries yet. I still need to get a surgery done for one of my limbs, which is more important. I would also have to lose bodyfat before the surgeries. I'd get a new jaw and something that reduces scleral show.

Zielony4 said:
My skin is good. I had severe acne and now my skin is flawless. Some people were shocked and asked how I did it.

I lost bodyfat and gymcelled before. Quitting was a good decision. I don't care about my body.

I don't have cash for surgeries yet. I still need to get a surgery done for one of my limbs, which is more important. I would also have to lose bodyfat before the surgeries. I'd get a new jaw and something that reduces scleral show.
How old are you ?

Zielony4 said:
Twenty. Almost twenty one.

You're only 2 years older than me. You still have plenty of hope until 35. Focus on looksmaxxing, moneymaxxing until you're like 26/27 and then try to escape the inceldom.

Stanx22 said:
You're only 2 years older than me. You still have plenty of hope until 35. Focus on looksmaxxing, moneymaxxing until you're like 26/27 and then try to escape the inceldom.

It's pretty much over at 26/27. I looksmaxxed already. Moneymaxxing = beta provider. No thanks.  :sick:

Hope it works out for you