Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I found a ricecel youtuber, its over for him

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atEW-g36nE0

completely over for him, and he's not even horrible looking. I mean it's pretty impressive to grow a beard AS AN ASIAN. Brutal voicepill though. He sounds low IQ

Look at his progress in 2 years of exercise

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8COxUYOrQjw

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2O1cHmO0DVM

ABSOLUTELY NO GAINZ. What dogshit genetics

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X44ZSFOBhM4

Its really sad to watch him be aspirational. Like why are you making this video?? Imagine if you were a foid, this is what a date with him would be like. Just fucking mumbling like a low IQ retard pointing out apartments, and signs he walks across. He's all blue skies, but a storm is brewing, and even the wind mogs him. I can really relate to how weird he is though. Like he seems about as well socialized as me.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vs_wK5vp8oc

Its sad that he visits places alone and vlogs about it like it like people care. I care, because I pity and relate to you

Last edited:
He looks like a gorilla.

I haven't been allowed in the gym for 2 years, he's probably stronger than me

I feel sorry for ricecels. They don't even have arranged marriage to fall back on.

2813d03b9bce0b43df34cc37b91db6980f89fccfb1ecaa9ac195b1b8f29083d8 1

I feel sorry for ricecels. They don't even have arranged marriage to fall back on.
Rice thought they could just mimic the white man's culture despite being uglier than light-skinned Indians:feelshaha:

Rice thought they could just mimic the white man's culture despite being uglier than light-skinned Indians:feelshaha:
if murder were legal for women noodlewhores would go ER on us just for fun

I never had much more muscles visibly after 3 years of training but my strength rocketed (I could lift 210 kg). Maybe he is extreme version of it who knows. Some people like me have strong muscles but small one

hes a ricecel for sure but mogs me

he mogs me but still incel cause rice and low IQ spic voice(same as me :feelsrope:).

he mogs me but still incel cause rice and low IQ spic voice(same as me :feelsrope:).
its the combination of having a low IQ spic voice, with low IQ spic intellect, with absolutely no awareness at how low IQ he is

I've seen uglier asians with white gf. Keep coping OP and take the blackpill (JBA)

Younger Asian male. Pretty typical physique/build. Lower T. Shit frame. Shit muscularity. Lots of sub-cutaneous fat. 5'3(low end) to 5'10+(high end). Anywhere from 123lbs to 170lbs. No facial hair. Shit jaw. Shit face. Facial fat even when physically active. Averaging 3.8 to 4.8 inch penises.

Young white or black males = 5'8 to 6'4+ 155lbs to 210+lbs. Good muscularity. Facial/body hair. Good frames. Good limb length. Bigger D's.

Never began for us rice males. The proof is all around you playing out in real life. Some chang's or outliers you see doing well does not mean its going well for 55-70% of us.

I never had much more muscles visibly after 3 years of training but my strength rocketed (I could lift 210 kg). Maybe he is extreme version of it who knows. Some people like me have strong muscles but small one
I knew a 6'4 260 pound Tyrone that could max bench 500 pounds. He also seated overhead pressed 275 pounds for reps. He said he started lifting weights when he was in prison for drug dealing.

I knew a 6'4 260 pound Tyrone that could max bench 500 pounds. He also seated overhead pressed 275 pounds for reps. He said he started lifting weights when he was in prison for drug dealing.
Either he lied or juice user. It's low possibility he got to it naturally 'cause it would take very high dedication to get to that level with good genetics without juice. Even with juice it is not easy to bench over 220 kg. It's pretty elite level

Last edited:
Younger Asian male. Pretty typical physique/build. Lower T. Shit frame. Shit muscularity. Lots of sub-cutaneous fat. 5'3(low end) to 5'10+(high end). Anywhere from 123lbs to 170lbs. No facial hair. Shit jaw. Shit face. Facial fat even when physically active. Averaging 3.8 to 4.8 inch penises.

Young white or black males = 5'8 to 6'4+ 155lbs to 210+lbs. Good muscularity. Facial/body hair. Good frames. Good limb length. Bigger D's.

Never began for us rice males. The proof is all around you playing out in real life. Some chang's or outliers you see doing well does not mean its going well for 55-70% of us.
Do you people from ricefields eat lots of soy in your diet? Not making fun of, seriously asking

Either he lied or juice user.
I saw him do those weights on more than one occasion. We went to the same gym. This was a while ago. Back in 2006-2007. But he was tall with a very large frame and even though he was 260 pounds, he was a solid 260, not fat.

He also drove a big escalade truck.

I saw him do those weights on more than one occasion. We went to the same gym. This was a while ago. Back in 2006-2007. But he was tall with a very large frame and even though he was 260 pounds, he was a solid 260, not fat.
I get you. Unless you saw him lifting that he could be lying. It is elite level for not professional lifter to get to this level. Maybe he wasn't but it's higher possibility he did lie.

I did 132.5 kg on chest max rep where most people won't do even 90 kg :p so I am above avarage people

Attachments

• 590288-d486775453768c30aa296f545eb8657f.jpg
    590288-d486775453768c30aa296f545eb8657f.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 31
Do you people from ricefields eat lots of soy in your diet? Not making fun of, seriously asking
Unfortunately yes but the bright side is i repelled back and stoped eating soy

I get you. Unless you saw him lifting that he could be lying. It is elite level for not professional lifter to get to this level. Maybe he wasn't but it's higher possibility he did lie.

I did 132.5 kg on chest max rep where most people won't do even 90 kg :p so I am above avarage people
I did see him do it. On more than 1 occasion. We went to the same gym.

Slayer in Canada

Proof we're not the same species. Whites and Asians are as different as horses and donkeys. Donkeycels probably also get cucked by horse studs in the wild :feelsrope:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atEW-g36nE0

completely over for him, and he's not even horrible looking. I mean it's pretty impressive to grow a beard AS AN ASIAN. Brutal voicepill though. He sounds low IQ

Look at his progress in 2 years of exercise

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8COxUYOrQjw

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2O1cHmO0DVM

ABSOLUTELY NO GAINZ. What dogshit genetics

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X44ZSFOBhM4

Its really sad to watch him be aspirational. Like why are you making this video?? Imagine if you were a foid, this is what a date with him would be like. Just fucking mumbling like a low IQ retard pointing out apartments, and signs he walks across. He's all blue skies, but a storm is brewing, and even the wind mogs him. I can really relate to how weird he is though. Like he seems about as well socialized as me.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vs_wK5vp8oc

Its sad that he visits places alone and vlogs about it like it like people care. I care, because I pity and relate to you

He even tried to tattoomax. Its beyond over.

So glad to see that kpop copers basically died out this year before the year was even over :feelshaha:

Notice how foids go out of their way to gaslight random ethnicels. A few posts from the comments sections on one of the videos.

AM gaslighting

AM gaslighting 2