Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I found a rare Chadjeet

XMR

XMR

Decentralized and ASIC resistant private money
★★★

Chad in what world? .is overrating as usual

He just has a good frame. That shitskin isn't even close to Chad kek. :feelskek:

If he was white, he'd be slayin. JFL at this being a chadjeet, even the chadpreets currys get mogged.

Frame mogger, ogrecel

This is just framed trucel

He's a Chad in India. :feelskek:
I would tag the Misogynist Curry dude since you saying this would probably send him into a frothing curry rage but sadly he's gone now. Miss my Aryan Yamnaya warrior BVLL. :fuk:

Chad in what world? .is overrating as usual
Mogs me to hell and back. He'd do quite well among Pajeetas. However, I agree that he's not Chadpreet. A Chadpreet would be someone who would do well with non curry foids.

Chadpreetlite = slays with curry foids
Chadpreet = slays interracially

I would tag the Misogynist Curry dude since you saying this would probably send him into a frothing curry rage but sadly he's gone now. Miss my Aryan Yamnaya warrior BVLL. :fuk:
What was his ethnicity and caste?

Mogs me to hell and back. He'd do quite well among Pajeetas. However, I agree that he's not Chadpreet. A Chadpreet would be someone who would do well with non curry foids.
Chadpreetlite = slays with curry foids
Chadpreet = slays interracially
Any curry who slays with at least semi-attractive women of any race is Chadpreet. One who slays interracially is a gigachadpreet, or maybe a Med-passing one

My mistake, I was thinking PSL not SMV. This guy’s probably a Chadpreet irl but judging on pure looks he’s HTN max

Any curry who slays with at least semi-attractive women of any race is Chadpreet. One who slays interracially is a gigachadpreet, or maybe a Med-passing one
I've witnessed SEVERAL attractive white foids gossiping and drooling over Rahul Kohli before. I mean to the point I wanted to off myself. All you need is 6.5+ face + tall and you're basically a chad even if curry.

^ That's all it takes. Unfortunately curry DNA is very very rarely that generous.

I've witnessed SEVERAL attractive white foids gossiping and drooling over Rahul Kohli before. I mean to the point I wanted to off myself. All you need is 6.5+ face + tall and you're basically a chad even if curry.

View attachment 1037196
^ That's all it takes. Unfortunately curry DNA is very very rarely that generous.
I don’t know what your standards for foids are given how many ethnics are prone to overrating any white-looking woman. That aside, you’re leaving out the status aspect here. I’ve also seen non-black foids lust for that tranlet nigcel Lil Uzi Vert, doesn’t mean he’s a Chad just off appearance

not chad but still mogs me to oblivion

I think he claimed Brahmin, forgot though. :dafuckfeels:

@Misogynist Curry 卐
Varies by region but in a general sense Brahmins only average 20% Steppe_MLBA, of which 2/3 is Yamnaya in origin. So about 13%, I think that’s less than an Italian Jew

In curryland girls wouldn't spit on him if he isn't making a million bucks
Genuinely? I could see this guy doing well with Western-born currywhores

hello saar am chad saar please give me a white wife saar

Genuinely? I could see this guy doing well with Western-born currywhores
Bruh he is fat, dark skinned, wears glasses and lacks facial masculinity. If you ask a homeland Currywhore what an average curry male(not chad) looks like she will think of a guy like this

Kek brocels really underestimate how much hoeflation has occured over pandemic years all over the world.

Where chad? Chadpreet?

Literally -100 smv in the west

Looks like a normie spic, i see fags like him every day

If he was white, he'd be slayin. JFL at this being a chadjeet, even the chadpreets currys get mogged.
This guy is not a chadpreet though, chads of every race have similar ratios and features.

In what world.