Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How rare are hollow cheeks?

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Wizard
★★★★★
IMG 20240519 234316
Chads are rare, but I think hollow cheeks are extremely rare irl. The few times I have seen a chad irl, They have never had hallow Cheeks like this
Johnny depp is the only pretty boy/chad who had visible hallow cheeks in normal lighting. All the others are biting their cheeks. All the PSL aliens who looksfags worship don't have hallow cheeks in normal lighting. It's a huge halo, because it's so rare.

Last edited:
Hollow cheeks and prominent zygos are rare af irl. I have seen people with hollow cheeks, sure—both men and women. But usually they're just skinny with a fragile physique. They easily lose hollowness once they bulk up, so they lacked the bones to support it. Truth is, the ones with good facial fat distribution and exceptional bones mass will have "lean faces" even at 20% body fat.

Having hollow cheeks and prominent cheekbones is rare af irl. I have seen people with hollow cheeks. Both men and women. But usually they're just skinny with a fragile physique. They easily lose hollowness once they bulk up, so they lacked the bones to support it. Truth is, the ones with good facial fat distribution and exceptional bones mass will have "lean faces" even at 20% body fat.
Lol I see junkies and beggars with hollow cheeks all the time. It looks like utter shit too. Not sure what's so attractive about it.

Hollow cheeks and prominent zygos are rare af irl. I have seen people with hollow cheeks, sure—both men and women. But usually they're just skinny with a fragile physique. They easily lose hollowness once they bulk up, so they lacked the bones to support it. Truth is, the ones with good facial fat distribution and exceptional bones mass will have "lean faces" even at 20% body fat.
Not really, to have hollow Cheeks you need good face fat genetics, and also a good jaw and high or at least medium set cheekbones like Johny depp. Those people still had good facial fat genes, because, some people can get to 12% bodyfat and still not have hollow cheeks. But yeah, some people can hollow cheeks at 15-20% bodyfat. But even those, who lost it while, bulking or those who have it at 15% should still lean down, because, a lot of other things like a high crab/salt diet can bloat you.

Lol I see junkies and beggars with hollow cheeks all the time. It looks like utter shit too. Not sure what's so attractive about it.
Yes, true in India. But aren't hollow cheeks an attractive trait?

You obviously need a wide jaw and high set cheekbones. Otherwise, you will look like you survived a concentration camp.

Yes, true in India. But aren't hollow cheeks an attractive trait?
No, only with a jaw wide and high set cheekbones. And how do people have hallow cheeks in India? The diet is filled with rice which is high in carbs.

And how do people have hallow cheeks in India? The diet is filled with rice which is high in carbs.
There are also poor people here lol.

I don't how but some people even in my school had them

Not really, to have hollow Cheeks you need good face fat genetics, and also a good jaw and high or at least medium set cheekbones like Johny depp. Those people still had good facial fat genes, because, some people can get to 12% bodyfat and still not have hollow cheeks. But yeah, some people can hollow cheeks at 15-20% bodyfat. But even those, who lost it while, bulking or those who have it at 15% should still lean down, because, a lot of other things like a high crab/salt diet can bloat you.
Why would you asume that one can't have hollow cheeks unless they have a strong jaw? That's just stupid. l almost have hollow cheeks and my jaw is average. Just because Depp and Pitt have hollow cheeks doesn't mean you need to have elite genetics to have them.

You obviously need a wide jaw and high set cheekbones. Otherwise, you will look like you survived a concentration camp.
I don't think hollow cheekbones are too important. Pitt didn't have hollow cheeks and he always mogged depp to oblivion

Timothee Chalamet has very pronounced hollow cheeks and he's unironically more recessed than me.

IMG 8839

Why would you asume that one can't have hollow cheeks unless they have a strong jaw? That's just stupid. l almost have hollow cheeks and my jaw is average. Just because Depp and Pitt have hollow cheeks doesn't mean you need to have elite genetics to have them.
Pitt doesn't have any cheekbones at all. He doesn't have hollow cheeks just a very wide and defined jawline which looks much better

Pitt doesn't have any cheekbones at all.
He does it's just not pronounced unlike, Depp's. And also Just because, you have a wide jaw and high protruding cheekbones doesn't mean you will have hollow cheeks. If you have genetically disposed to holding face fat, there's nothing you can do.
I don't think hollow cheekbones are too important. Pitt didn't have hollow cheeks and he always mogged depp to oblivion

View attachment 1164038
I didn't say you need hallow Cheeks. It's just a huge halo if you have it.

Pitt doesn't have any cheekbones at all. He doesn't have hollow cheeks just a very wide and defined jawline which looks much better
Yeah, idk why I added him in there tbh. Pitt's cheekbone development pales in comparison to his lower third, but they're wide enough and the harmony is there, which is all that really matters if you're a white chad like him.

You never take foid's opinions online at face value. They are hiveminded braindead and just follow the trends. I think we here severely underestimate the power of media and what is trendy.

Allow some of users here to become new Adolfs, use propaganda and with enough programming foids will look subhuman incels as the prize

Pitt is clearly much better looking than depp that's not even a question. Anyone that has eyes can see

Lol I see junkies and beggars with hollow cheeks all the time.
Because every human has cheekbones. It means that, under sufficient leanness and/or the right amount of hard drugs, anyone can have "hollow cheeks". It's just the matter of lighting, and how pronounced they will be, which is a function of cheekfat and the zygomatic arch.

This is the face of an Auschwitzmaxxed drug addict. Visible sunken cheeks and lower third with defined jaw definition.

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CyRh854LA_7

This is him drug-free. A boneless subhuman.

Videoframe 20231027 220632 comhuaweihimovieoverseas

It looks like utter shit too. Not sure what's so attractive about it.
The same reason why anything else is universally viewed as attractive. Hollow cheeks are indicative of healthy craniofacial development and good genetics, both of which are clearly desirable qualities in a partner. Genuine hollow cheeks come paired with good fat distribution, projected zygos, and wide gonions. It's how hollow cheeks are formed.

It's also why buccal fat removal often looks uncanny because it's the bones that matter, not necessarily the hollowness itself. Having hollow cheeks while being boneless just makes you look skeletal and malnourished, which is better than being hig body fat, but it's still not to be confused with prominent cheekbones produced by good genetics.

Because every human has cheekbones. It means that, under sufficient leanness and/or the right amount of hard drugs, anyone can have "hollow cheeks". It's just the matter of lighting, and how pronounced they will be, which is a function of cheekfat and the zygomatic arch.

This is the face of an Auschwitzmaxxed drug addict. Visible sunken cheeks and lower third with defined jaw definition.

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CyRh854LA_7

This is him drug-free. A boneless subhuman.

Videoframe 20231027 220632 comhuaweihimovieoverseas

The same reason why anything else is universally viewed as attractive. Hollow cheeks are indicative of healthy craniofacial development and good genetics, both of which are clearly desirable qualities in a partner. Genuine hollow cheeks come paired with good fat distribution, projected zygos, and wide gonions. It's how hollow cheeks are formed.

It's also why buccal fat removal often looks uncanny because it's the bones that matter, not necessarily the hollowness itself. Having hollow cheeks while being boneless just makes you look skeletal and malnourished, which is better than being hig body fat, but it's still not to be confused with prominent cheekbones produced by good genetics.

It's better to be fat in that case. No normal woman would touching that nigga with a 10 foot pole. He looks like he escaped a mental asylum.

It's better to be fat in that case. No normal woman would touching that nigga with a 10 foot pole. He looks like he escaped a mental asylum.
My aim was to demonstrate that anyone can have sunken cheeks if they have starved themselves or abused hard drugs enough. It wasn't really about him or whether or not he gets laid looking like that, but true.

Last edited: