Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I found a projector remote at my school and fucked with people

lazy_gamer_423

lazy_gamer_423

ϟϟ
★★★★★
I messed around with it for about 4 days and then I had to turn it over because this femroach foid substitute teacher caught me. She started calIing me and my 3 autistic friends to the hallway one by one to talk about it. Then, like a retarded nigger, I self-incriminated because I was paranoid that they would think that I did it. Then they kept the 3 of us after class, and I kept saying shit like "fuck every human being I fucking hate them fucking fuck." I proceeded to load the femroach with "fuck" 30 times over and shit like that. We get sent over to the room down the hall and I get the remote out of my bag and take the batteries out as the assistant principal (a foid ofc) walks in. I say "Well, I fucked up, now I have to kill myself." I punch the desk because I wanted to go ER. Final sentence was 3 days lunch detention and a phone call home. I fucking hate all femroach teachers, they are all the same.

inb4 GrAY dnr teens.is fakecels.is kids.is

I put meatspin.com on my bullies PC

Used to have a counter so you could see how many spins you have JFL

I messed around with it for about 4 days and then I had to turn it over because this femroach foid substitute teacher caught me. She started calIing me and my 3 autistic friends to the hallway one by one to talk about it. Then, like a retarded nigger, I self-incriminated because I was paranoid that they would think that I did it. Then they kept the 3 of us after class, and I kept saying shit like "fuck every human being I fucking hate them fucking fuck." I proceeded to load the femroach with "fuck" 30 times over and shit like that. We get sent over to the room down the hall and I get the remote out of my bag and take the batteries out as the assistant principal (a foid ofc) walks in. I say "Well, I fucked up, now I have to kill myself." I punch the desk because I wanted to go ER. Final sentence was 3 days lunch detention and a phone call home. I fucking hate all femroach teachers, they are all the same.

inb4 GrAY dnr teens.is fakecels.is kids.is
inkwell rage

Retarded mods will ban you even if you are a second younger than 18

Retarded mods will ban you even if you are a second younger than 18
im 19 but i got held back because of being socially rejected and it making me depressed