Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i forgot my password and the email system doesnt work so here i am again guys

you should be banned traitorcel, I would even prefer having Zyros here over you

ilieknothing said:
you should be banned traitorcel, I would even prefer having Zyros here over you

of course your would have preffered a normie over an incel, hence why you are the traitor, for me an incel's feelings would always come first, even if he was a traitor, because life as an incel is hard and sometimes people have episodes and want to express themselves

Sergeantincel said:
Yeah, email system isn't working yet, sorry guys. I'm on it.

If anyone needs to reset password, you can pm me.

thanks i will , you are very nice

foreignincel3 said:
of course your would have preffered a normie over an incel, hence why you are the traitor, for me an incel's feelings would always come first, even if he was a traitor, because life as an incel is hard and sometimes people have episodes and want to express themselves

thanks i will , you are very nice

You chose the bullies of incels over incels. Don’t accuse me of being a traitor Judas

ilieknothing said:
You chose the bullies of incels over incels. Don’t accuse me of being a traitor Judas

I kind of have to agree here because no true black pilled truecel would consort with cucks and neofeminists.

Sub8Hate said:
I kind of have to agree here because no true black pilled truecel would consort with cucks and neofeminists.

He should be beheaded for treason

ilieknothing said:
He should be beheaded for treason

i did what i did because incels were bullied inside the sub from mgtowrs , they were calling them cucks, i did a contrast , it was an expression of feelings , it takes a true blackpilled mind to understand what i did

foreignincel3 said:
i did what i did because  incels were bullied inside the sub from mgtowrs , they were calling them cucks, i did a contrast , it was an expression of feelings , it takes a true blackpilled mind to understand what i did

yeah so the logical step is to conspire with cuckteats who do nothing but bully incels. At least MGTOWers sometimes agree and and are friendly with us. Cuck tears are always nasty. What you did was absolutely inexcusable, go post over there and never come back.

Fuck off traitor.

ilieknothing said:
yeah so the logical step is to conspire with cuckteats who do nothing but bully incels. At least MGTOWers sometimes agree and and are friendly with us. Cuck tears are always nasty. What you did was absolutely inexcusable, go post over there and never come back.

see thats your problem right there, how fucking dare you , where were you when half the population of the sub stoped posting because there was mgtowers bullying incels, i did what i did to raise an issue , and all the fucking true and older members agreed with me in the pm's you are just a lone dog who suck failed normie's dick for a bit of normie gratitude , low lifes like you didn't ascend yet and still put ideologies over an incel's feelings .

foreignincel3 said:
see thats your problem right there, how fucking dare you , where were you when half the population of the sub stoped posting because there was mgtowers bullying incels, i did what i did to raise an issue , and all the fucking true and older members agreed with me in the pm's you are just a lone dog who suck failed normie's dick for a bit of normie gratitude , low lifes like you didn't ascend yet and still put ideologies over an incel's feelings .

says the one who sucked cuck tears cock for gratitude, begone Judas