Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I forgot I have the ability to impregnate foids...

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
I've been cooming so frequently now that I just look at sperm as an unfortunate and messy byproduct of the good sensation that comes with it. My perception has been twisted to a point of no return.

Today after my routine cooming session just after I cleaned myself off I realised that the white stuff isn't just a sticky nuisance but something that can create a whole new life from basically scratch. A whole human being.

I have the ability to create if I just can get close to a vagina... but unfortunately I will never have the opportunity...

Stom coomering around and keep your head up. Hope springs eternal is a good cope

unless you are a fakecel then you do not have that ability

i heard that if you put your sperm on the seat of the toilet then any female that sit on it might have a chance of becoming pregnant with your kid, worth a try

What inceldom does to a nigga

i heard that if you put your sperm on the seat of the toilet then any female that sit on it might have a chance of becoming pregnant with your kid, worth a try
Based if true

Same tbh it’s sad

Nice until you get forced to pay child support as well as deal with charges for "sexual harassment", and all you get is the legacy of having added one more subhuman into the world. :lul:

Just cum in the swimming pool theory

I've been cooming so frequently now that I just look at sperm as an unfortunate and messy byproduct of the good sensation that comes with it. My perception has been twisted to a point of no return.

Today after my routine cooming session just after I cleaned myself off I realised that the white stuff isn't just a sticky nuisance but something that can create a whole new life from basically scratch. A whole human being.

I have the ability to create if I just can get close to a vagina... but unfortunately I will never have the opportunity...
Try no fap to solve these mental problems.

Nice until you get forced to pay child support as well as deal with charges for "sexual harassment", and all you get is the legacy of having added one more subhuman into the world. :lul:
They cant track you down if they dont have your dna.

They cant track you down if they dont have your dna.
they couldnt possibly track my face and location down from an money shot surely :fuk: :feelswhat:

i just realized that after reading your post JFL

Since you coom so much you’re probably all out of fertile stuff so no it wouldn’t even matter if you get close.

OvER

Since you coom so much you’re probably all out of fertile stuff so no it wouldn’t even matter if you get close.

OvER
Bruh absolutely brutal

:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

39258.jpg
bruh get over it, you have a foid in your avi as well.

Go in the toilets bathroom, coom on all the tissue paper, and then bam! guaranteed pregnancy for some toilet.

over

Go in the toilets bathroom, coom on all the tissue paper, and then bam! guaranteed pregnancy for some toilet.

over
If only it were that easy. Incels would be booming. :feelskek: