Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I forgot how TIRING reddit is... this annoys me MUCH more than it should FML

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
I was having a "discussion" about a law/regulation he apparently has absolutely no idea about, not even of his own country, and goes to lecture me how things are in the countries I lived in and live in. I write something that is true (evidently), he downvotes me and goes on to
lecture me about stuff he obviously has no clue about. I then provide further evidence, he downvotes me and says I'm wrong and then gives me totally irrelevant "evidence".

I provide evidence, he just downvotes me and almost every sentence he argues is BS. This annoys me much more than it should.

I will log off reddit now and forget about it, bc this is nerve-wracking. Holy crap.

Redditors are below human.

Most people won't change their opinions on something regardless of how much evidence or thought-out points you give them, especially if deboonking that point would risk putting the rest of their belief system into jeopardy. Don't know why you expected reasonable and level-headed discussion on Reddit. :feelskek:

Most people won't change their opinions on something regardless of how much evidence or thought-out points you give them, especially if deboonking that point would risk putting the rest of their belief system into jeopardy. Don't know why you expected reasonable and level-headed discussion on Reddit. :feelskek:
yes you are correct, I don't know either really. I have many weaknesses and one of them is when someone is literally wrong, I have to correct them... especially if they're so wrong about a situation... or if they lecture me about stuff (and the lecture is full of crap) I know more about because I know certain countries and their laws...

uhh, anyway, sorry for that long explanation

:yes::yes::yes:

I should be unbanned tomorrow, mang