Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I forgot how much I hate normies

ineedassistance

ineedassistance

Climatecel
★★★★
They will always see you as conspicuous simply for you not liking what they like. Anything they do not understand they will label it LGTBQ. They do not fucking study. Normies are just intolerable to be around.

Hatred is the only logical response I have. I miss r/incels; I’m tired of hearing normies speak. Everyday I see the same shit.

yes, the normiefags make fun of me for enjoying anime and not "the office" or tiktok its funny

Anime? Really? I’ve talked to some normalfags about anime but imma be honest these Niggas don’t know their shit. The other day I brought up shonen and the Fucker was like “idk that bro” I was like dude most of the shit you watched is shonen it means young man/boy in Japanese and is catered towards teenage guys. The nigga watches dub too jfl.
you watch sub :feelskek:

Of course:feelzez:
in my opinion every anime in sub sounds the same and sounds kind of goofy and just emotionless i only watch sub if like the anime doesn't have a dub though :feelshmm: