Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I forgive that my "gf" regulary cheats on me (Reddit)

"She broke the RUULESSSS" boo fucking hoo, what a fucking idiot, guy knows nothing about female nature.

What a fucking pussy.

What the fuck is wrong with these cucks

suffice to say I have grown a spine since

A cuck with a spine, wow, a rare specimen.

why doesn't he claim Islam, freedom of religion has its benefits sometimes, he can beat his wife regularly and get away with it on a technicality. too bad he's probably too much of a puss to do it because of soy intake.

<actually has beat women

What the fuck is wrong with these cucks
"Being cuck and getting starfish sex once a month while being depressed is better than jacking off to fakku/gelbrou daily while being depressed.":soy::soy::incel:

"Being cuck and getting starfish sex once a month while being depressed is better than jacking off to fakku/gelbrou daily while being depressed.":soy::soy::incel:
Id be tempted, he should just try and turn it into a FWB deal so hes not a cuck while still fucking the girl

Better incel than cuck

Id be tempted, he should just try and turn it into a FWB deal so hes not a cuck while still fucking the girl
Foids have all the cards she'd probably break it off because she needs her emotional tampon when Chad doesn't call back.

Can you predict which image/gif retalincel is gonna post?

Yeah giving a blowjob is now considered less than kissing.

This pisses me off to no end. Fucking cuck let's this foid cuck him with Chad and once she's had her fill of ThunderCock, she goes back to this betabuxx loser and he's afraid of "setting her off" cause he finally came to his senses about how fucked he is...yet he STILL refuses to give up that pussy.

Fucking soy boys even know it's over for them and that if he breaks up with her, she'll be back to riding the cock carousel.
Found some life fuel though: here's a guy doing the same thing to a foid:

Last edited: