Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I for sure know its over when foids say i look like ed sheeran (a celebrity made fun of for his ugliness)

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
Deleted member 4999

Deleted member 4999

‏‏‎ ‎
-
Notice how if any foid conpares you to a ugly celebrity is certainly over. I dont know if being conpared to ed sheeran is worse than being compared to post malone

post malone is kind of a mogger tho imo

ed sheeran on the other hand , genetically speaking low tier normie at best , but with a high trust high E face which works well in conjunction with his emotional music .

Thats the kind shit foids listen to when theyre not currently ovulating

He looks average. Literally mogs me.

post malone is kind of a mogger tho imo

ed sheeran on the other hand , genetically speaking low tier normie at best , but with a high trust high E face which works well in conjunction with his emotional music .

Thats the kind shit foids listen to when theyre not currently ovulating
Post malone looks like dogshit and ed sheeran looks like a ugly bobble head. You’re coping if you think they are gl.
He looks average. Literally mogs me.
Cope he looks terrible

Post malone looks like dogshit and ed sheeran looks like a ugly bobble head. You’re coping if you think they are gl.
ed sheeran isnt good looking in a sexual way , he just looks trustworthy cause high E .
Post Malone mogs cause of bad boy tattoo halo .
They are both not good looking , but they have certain things going for them , which helps in their career .

He is a fat volcel.

ed sheeran isnt good looking in a sexual way , he just looks trustworthy cause high E .
Post Malone mogs cause of bad boy tattoo halo .
They are both not good looking , but they have certain things going for them , which helps in their career .

not to mention that post is like 6'2 meanwhile ed sheeran is 5'8

Notice how if any foid conpares you to a ugly celebrity is certainly over.
Not by a foid but a guy once said i looked like the computer guy from Jurassic park (the fat nerd one) :feelsrope:

Mogs the fuck out of me

Low/Mid tier normie but status mogs hard

I'm originally from puahate. Incels have always talked about maxilla, mandible, and eye area.

ed sheeran isn't ugly. He has hooded eys and good chin/jawline (mandible). His midface isn't good though.
iu

This is what an ugly male looks like
iu

The thing is though is that I saw incel kids that have the same features as harry potter (Daniel Radcliffe) get told that they look like harry potter, but Daniel Radcliffe has an attractive face.

looks like a muppet but gigastatusmaxxed

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back