Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I followed 10/10 guy in a club, the truth what happened will SHOCK YOU!!!

M

MattJ.

Greycel
First off all, he looked ALMOST exactly like this guy;

6.jpg

this guy was really top of the top. Top 0.1 percent. It was insane, the level of validation he got, i'm not even exaggerating. Girls wanted to make pics of him, they flocked around him in groups or 3-4, were laughing and giggling. Almost everywhere he went, people stopped him to talk with him, it was crazy. He was only opened 22 times, because he began to feel a bit embarrassed after a certain time and didn't move for 1-2 hours from his place at the bar, cause he couldn't walk without being stopped or talked to. Girls went crazy, it was insane and very painful to watch. At the end, a 6.7/10 japanese girl stayed at the bar with him, she didn't move away from his side. Her gilfriends asked her to come back, but she refused and kept talking and talking to him, but i don't think he listened to what she said.  7.5/10 guys talked with him and laughed at everything he said. Everybody looked at him. He was the center of attention. Until he didn't even want to be the center of attention anymore, the dopamine release was just too much probably, and it was just too much insanity. He went home without a girl, but could have had any girs, but probably had 19 or 20 9/10 girls at home to fuck from Tinder.

i'm talking about ONE guy here, in my opening post about several guys. Trust me, this guy was one of the best looking guys i've ever seen. You have 8/10 guys and then you have THIS guy. I'm not even exaggeration. I watched him almost all night, as i'm going out alot in clubs and always went to clubs. It was completely INSANE, the things that happened, and my words aren't extreme and hyperbolic enough to describe the REAL situation. Any guy here who would have seen this stuff would have immediately gone ER. I watched him all night, and he mogged everybody left and right. 

Fortunately this only happened one other time in my life, with a guy the same looks level. You only see this insane things if you've been to clubs more than 1000 times.

its very legit cause everythg i say is based on facts. He wasn't even famous, just insanely goodlooking, even better looking than the usual 8/10 guys you see in the club. better looking than seen o pry or barrett or the other model faggots. I saw one other guy in mylife the same looks level but that was in a more reserved cclb with younger less nasty low inhibition girls, and i saw that guy only 5 minutes.He was standing there looking happy, probably not knowing what the hell was going on in his life, and all the girls stared at him. I witnessed a girl looking at him, almost mesmerized, like she couldnt believe what she saw,  as if he was from another world. He must have had extreme levels of dopamine release,  it was just insane.

I didn't even count the normal ioi's,  from the same level as on this board, like 'uhm  she smiled at me, was that an ioi? It was far more flagrant, girls almost throwing themselves at him and taking pics of him, flocking around him in groups of 5-6, laughing and giggling. i was standing in the smoking area and noticed him when a 7.5/10 robust guy began to talk to him, looked at him and offered him his lighter. I immideately recognized the powerstructure. Soon, more and more guys began to talk to him. I was hoping he was just part of their group, that they were talking to their friend  but it turned out he wasnt even part of their group. I was standing approximately ten meters from him but i couldnt see his face cause he was standing with his back towards me. My friend in the ssmoking area was talking to me about a girl and i thought: shut up, you fucking idiot, we're all fucked, we're all fucked...

Then he turned around, and i looked right in the face of my worst nightmare: life, you fucking ugly bitch, didn't you let me suffer enough already? I could feel the shivers going through my nerves. I was able to calm down by thinking EVERYBODY in this room was fucked, not only me. And then i witnessed the looks paradigm in it's full ugly glory. He stepped out of the group of males, walked a couple of meters to the left, near the bar, where another guy - one of his group - said something in his ear, and they were standing with three girls, who were between 7 and 8, they were semi-classy and not drunk enough to let themselves go and throw themselves as sluts to his feet. But he was like a magnet and nobody could resist the laws of the powerstructure, so the most beautiful girl, who was talking to the funny cool ugly guy of the group, slid towards him and began to talk to him. He didn't say much - why would you even talk in life if you're born a God? Meanwhile my friend was still talking about a girl and i wanted to cut his throat. Then, things got worse. The guy walked to another part of the club, and that's where the mass hysteria began. Groups of girls laughing and giggling, grabbing their phones to take a pic of him, pulling him by the sleeves of his sweater, men nodding at him, tapping him on his back, stepping aside like it was Mozes splitting the sea. There was not a moment where he was standing on his own, drinking a beer, watching the other persons, like normal people do. Everywhere he stood there were people talking to him. It was then, i knew life was the most ugly gift i ever had, and it was all, all over.

RE: I followed 10/10 guy in a club, here is the truth what's happening [RED PILL]

DQ3yyB0.gif

You should've befriended him. Incel and Chad best friends.

RE: I followed 10/10 guy in a club, here is the truth what's happening [RED PILL]

I couldn't even look at the motherfucker straight, it took me 1 second to look at his perfect face and just to remind myself that I am nothing compared to his existence, NOTHING. A MERE ANT.

I'm an incel, I'm not a normie. I am just below average incel.

Great read, thank you.

MattJ. said:
I couldn't even look at the motherfucker straight, it took me 1 second to look at his perfect face and just to remind myself that I am nothing compared to his existence, NOTHING. A MERE ANT.

I'm an incel, I'm not a normie. I am just below average incel.

I am jking buddy boyo.. Everyone can go to clubs  :heart:

blickpall said:
Great read, thank you.

Thank you for seeing a value in my post.

big if true

Dat blackpill

niggerstonguemyanus said:
big if true

You can bet on my motherfucking incel life that it's true. I have seen the perfection, it was INSANE.

>The Year of Our Lord Two Thousand and Seventeen
>going outside

Post some lookalike pics and more info on his frame, height and overall appearance

Incelicious said:
>The Year of Our Lord Two Thousand and Seventeen
>going outside
Someone out there must be the voice of incels. I would gladly partake in that role, since only I can endure so much pain.

slackbum said:
Post some lookalike pics and more info on his frame, height and overall appearance

Not sure if trying to get more people riled up or just super sus

Describe his looks pls.

MattJ. said:
niggerstonguemyanus said:
big if true

You can bet on my motherfucking incel life that it's true. I have seen the perfection, it was INSANE.

It's over. Time to ropemaxx

CGYNXXIVAAAtngZ.jpg

slackbum said:

He looked almost exactly like this guy

6.jpg

I need to kill him, then play Song of healing over his dead body and receive a masK of his face. I need IDEAL LOOKS NOWWWWWW! Must have Chadface

Welp, time to rope

incelaman said:
I need to kill him, then play Song of healing over his dead body and receive a masK of his face. I need IDEAL LOOKS NOWWWWWW! Must have Chadface

Don't be too bitter, it can only do harm for you. As I said this only happens once in 1000 clubbing, so you are SAFE my friend.

He's attractive af woah.

hey! he snapped a pic of me and him , oops thats a horse not me..

good read!

Incel801 said:
hey! he snapped a pic of me and him , oops thats a horse not me..

good read!

No, that's a picture of me. I'm a horse that he is hovering his hand over.

Good night guys, I will go to bed now.

Weed said:
DQ3yyB0.gif

You should've befriended him. Incel and Chad best friends.

EDIT: "You only see this insane things if you've been to clubs more than 1000 times." wait wat? NORMIE !!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

YXATYnc.gif

I just woke up because I couldn't believe what I have experienced in the last 12 hours.

No money, fame, or power than can generate such a reaction. He could have literally started an orgy right there. This time, it's truly fucking over. This is actual suicide fuel.

TheHapaSlaughterer said:
No money, fame, or power than can generate such a reaction. He could have literally started an orgy right there. This time, it's truly fucking over. This is actual suicide fuel.

You put it just as I would like to say it. It was absolutely MINDBLOWING.

instant blackpill. no forcing it or shoving it down our throats. just stating basic, factual situation in real life.

i dont know why every male doesnt just sui when people like this exist. it is legitmately pointless.

how can you be frind with a 10 tbh??

the constant mogging must be unbearable

i would sooner rope myself than have such a friend, even though that might be the most legit friend you ever have

Holy shit what a slayer, the halo effect is so legit.

MattJ. said:
incelaman said:

Don't be too bitter, it can only do harm for you. As I said this only happens once in 1000 clubbing, so you are SAFE my friend.

You know what happens in 100/100 of clubbbing? Incel rejection

I was very amazed when I found out some males live like this. I found this out when I catfished with Chad on Tinder for the first time. This is something all incels must do.

Well this was some pretty potent suicide fuel, this is why I don't go outside anymore the outside was a mistake.

irl you overrate someone who is on the gl side,I am 100% sure he is not better looking than barrett o'pry or chico, stfu.

incelaman said:
MattJ. said:
incelaman said:

You know what happens in 100/100 of clubbbing? Incel rejection

You are right on the money. Normies have no clue about this, NO CLUE.

Wadn't this posted by @JawImplants on lookism months ago?

forevergymcelling said:

I have added a picture now, besides I won't be returning there because they DOXXED me. They no longer deserve my presence on that miserable platform.

pure suicide fuel

Once genetically engineered babies are a thing, and every rich persons son is a giga Chad, not even plastic surgery can save us

Fathers hate him. Learn this secret trick that lets  him fuck their daughters with ease.

Gosh this is so depressing. Why can't we experience that? Why? Why was I born like this and not as a 9/10? What has life to offer me if I'm BARELY a 4/10
No surgery or miracle will bring me to his level. I hate life for what it is for me.

MattJ. said:
forevergymcelling said:

I have added a picture now, besides I won't be returning there because they DOXXED me. They no longer deserve my presence on that miserable platform.

you're not jawimplants

/u/ItsOverMyFriends said:
Gosh this is so depressing. Why can't we experience that? Why? Why was I born like this and not as a 9/10? What has life to offer me if I'm BARELY a 4/10
No surgery or miracle will bring me to his level. I hate life for what it is for me.

Everyone would want that man. And I mean EVERYONE.

freakazoid said:
MattJ. said:
forevergymcelling said:

you're not jawimplants

Oh yes, yes I am. You know nothing about me or my past.

YOU, should've pulled him aside and asked him if he was aware of his looks causing that whole situation, than talk about the blackpill with him for a bit and see if he agreed.

This is pure concentrated blackpill right here. If it doesn't feel like women are suffocating you with attention then you are not good looking.

MattJ. said:
freakazoid said:
MattJ. said:

you're not jawimplants

Oh yes, yes I am. You know nothing about me or my past.

no, stop larping you massive faggot