Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I follow a bunch of whores on Instagram and recently Instagram has begun recommending accounts of AI whores. My feed is now full of AI whores.

wereq

wereq

Вера! Россия! Донбасс!
-
AI revolution just started and the future looks bleak real life sluts and OnlyFans whores. :feelsokman::feelsokman:

this would be gigasuifuel to me

i let out this little screech followed by feelings of anger and sadness when seeing pretty foids online

It's kinda strange. Normally for hot women, I usually look at face, breasts, vag/groin. But for AI women, I usually go for hands first.

X has been recommending women's post lately. I just block the accounts now because, lol@womens opinions.

Makes me more repulsed at the world how many thirst men their are, millions of fake and real influencer, onlyfans, grifting whores. Repulsive whores all look alike with disgusting thong asses hanging, yoga pants camel toe.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back