Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I flew to Sydney and Brisbane (Australia) this month and streets full of ricewhores

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
How come there are more ricewhores than mayowhores or abowhores?

Richfags.is @Zer0/∞

I have never been on a plane.

you're probs close to the downtown suburbs that's why
Its brutal most foids are ricewhores, where did they come from, I'm from Europe so I have never seen so much ricewhores not even in Italy

There’s too many of these gook bitches and noodlewhores in my city (Sydney).

Not reading your post the title was enough to mog me and make me wanna rope instantly.

Yeah. East Asians usually immigrate to Australia, Canada or America.. Europe not so much.

Australia has a high proximity to Asia too so it's not a surprise, if you want to see mayowhores go to the Eastern Suburbs, North Shore, Hills District or the very Outer Areas of Sydney. Idk about Brisbane, last time I went there (5 years back) it was mostly all white so im surprised you saw lots of ricewhores
I was on job trip there and the amount of ricewhores walking the streets baffled me, it can't be only the Vietnamese ricewhores who escaped commies it's those with thick accent working in retail or nursing homes, its truly over for whites

all these noodlewhores and you bet there's not a single one dating an ethnic.

whitecels in australia DO NOT EXIST

all these noodlewhores and you bet there's not a single one dating an ethnic.

whitecels in australia DO NOT EXIST
Surprisingly all my Aussie co-workers are dating Canadian white girls

Surprisingly all my Aussie co-workers are dating Canadian white girls
i dont even want to think about how CHAD these aussie men are

other than race how was the country, compared to back in europe
I reside in Austria, there are not much ricewhores, except for take out restaurants or exchange students but when I was in Italy it was brutal, ricewhores riding chad Italian cocks

It’s close to Richland so they all migrate to Chadstralia

A few normalfags I used to know r JBWmaxxing, this is the easy strategy for these white niggas.